Kings @ Chicago Game Thread 12/21, 5p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was Kevin vs 5 other guys. Don't compare this years team with last years.
It was Kevin vs. 5 others guys because he controlled the ball quite a bit. I'm not sure where this novel idea of Kevin wasn't ball dominant last year has come from lately, but he was. There was 000000000000 ball movement last year unless it was Spence to JT or JT to Spence.

Sure glad I can click remote to watch MNF tonight - although Giants are killing Redskins 24-0.

I was hoping Kings would make some kind of run to get back into the game as I watch scores on the scroll but it only got worse and then much worse.

Some fans in D.C. starting to leave and go home from game at FedEx field and it's not yet half-time! I may switch back to Kings game:eek:

Ya know... But wow.... What a horrible game.
Yep, definitely tough to watch. But in words of VF21 after every game like this: "if you don't expect a young team to have these inconsistencies once in a while, then you are definitely out of the ballpark, IMO. This team is playing together, learning together, and making mistakes together. Faten your seat belts, folks, because this team will take us for a wild ride! I LOVE THIS TEAM!"

just some words of inspiration

A

AriesMar27

WTF? This team looks lost out there. It's not like the bulls are having a great game we just aren't playing that well.

N

Nikefutbolero

Yep, definitely tough to watch. But in words of VF21 after every game like this: "if you don't expect a young team to have these inconsistencies once in a while, then you are definitely out of the ballpark, IMO. This team is playing together, learning together, and making mistakes together. Faten your seat belts, folks, because this team will take us for a wild ride! I LOVE THIS TEAM!"

haha that made me laugh..

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Down 19. Odds of pulling it off are still probbaly less than 1%. But when its less than 20 agt the end fo three you kind of half to come out and play the early 4th like you actually have a chance. Playe the cut it to 10 or less by the 6:00 mark thing.

A

AriesMar27

That's true but it against such a beatable team... If we are getting blow out by th cavs or lakers I wouldn't trip. But the bulls are just as young and just as bad as we are. They have 2 of our former players that we didn't even want and they are blowing us out. That sucks....

WTF? This team looks lost out there. It's not like the bulls are having a great game we just aren't playing that well.
Well, if you call shooting percentage of almost 70% as not having a great game, I bet the Bulls must be playing an average game typical of them that they need to be considered as the number one contender at the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.