Kings @ Chicago Game Thread 12/21, 5p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikefutbolero

JT just needs to slow the hell down..why is he always rushing and trying to hurry everything? dude has adhd or something..

Oh my God. JT under the basket by himself for like an hour, Beno finally throws a ****ty pass to him only for JT to get blocked by the rim. What a couple of clowns.

So one quick 3 by Donte gets him pulled but its cool for Nocioni to give Deng anything thing he wants while lobbing up bricks on the other end of the court? Give me a break Westphal. Get off Nocioni's ****.

Deng is slower, but Rose looks like freakin' Steve Nash right now.
A lot of Rose's points came against Sergio. When Sergio and BEno and Evans were in Evans was on Salmons and played pretty good D. Beno has been good on offense. I don't understand why we didn't see more of Hawes. Actually I do. Brad wasn't in the game, and I think coach only sees an advantage for hawes against Brad. Against Joakim Hawes would just get eaten

The star of this team isn't taking the team on his shoulders.

JT blocking himself

Nocioni bricking everything as usual

Beno is the only player playing good for the Kings.

ps. oh yeah, Donte is still crap at outside shooting. He is definitely pulling a Douby act once in a while. Gets your hopes up with hot shooting one game, and sucks the rest

So one quick 3 by Donte gets him pulled but its cool for Nocioni to give Deng anything thing he wants while lobbing up bricks on the other end of the court? Give me a break Westphal. Get off Nocioni's ****.
Showcasing Noc to trade him. Too bad Noc isn't showcasing much

He took it with 24sec left in the half and plenty of time on the shotclock. Worst possible time to miss a three, its not a 2 for 1 at that point, you're just giving chicago another posession.

Can't agree more.... Westphal is so quick to pull casspi or greene to put Udoka or Noci in it's starting to make me sick. Neither of them can defend at a high level anymore, Noci is such a streak shooter who gets tunnel vision and ignores the rest of his team and Udoka has little offensive game to speak of.

Yet, both Casspi and Greene play good defense, can shoot the 3, they can drive to the basket, and are more than willing passers... But the second they miss a shot it's to the bench. I dont understand why Westphal has so much patience for NOci and udoka and absolutely none for Donte and Casspi...

I might be overreacting, but I don't think Donte is any better of a 3point shooter than Udoka is. If anyone is a king of bricks, it's Donte.

Sure, he's young and yada yada yada, but Donte rarely has a good shooting night. I'm more comfortable to Udoka than Donte when it comes to shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.