Kings @ Chicago Game Thread 12/21, 5p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikefutbolero

wide open like always...i thought this team was going to defend better? theyre horrible at defending..

People can say whatever the hell they want about Kevin's defense, but you better believe that if he was out there we wouldn't be down 30 ****ing points right now. These guys can't shoot, can't pass, can't get to the line and can't make a god damn layup. It's absolutely pathetic.

I can't believe this is the effort we are showing with Cle, LAL, and Den staring us right in the face. Thats the most puzzling part of this, our schedule is about to get much tougher.

People can say whatever the hell they want about Kevin's defense, but you better believe that if he was out there we wouldn't be down 30 ****ing points right now. These guys can't shoot, can't pass, can't get to the line and can't make a god damn layup. It's absolutely pathetic.
Says who? We got blown out of games in the past with kevin out there...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

did you not watch any game last season? This was a nightly occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.