Vote for the Sacramento Kings Dance Team (merged)

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
The Blonde Girl in the bottom right Corner sitting and leaning forward with her knees together went to my High School last year!

Wow She got right onto the dance team right after she graduated :eek:

Larry89 said:
The Blonde Girl in the bottom right Corner sitting and leaning forward with her knees together went to my High School last year!

Wow She got right onto the dance team right after she graduated :eek:
Which picture ...

I looked around - would that be Jamie ???

I know Carly .... friend of the family, excellent vocalist/singer ... we've done a few musical programs together.

Come on Kings fans. Our girls are hot. It's no contest, the Laker Girls are pretty ugly. We have some real hot girls on our squad, not one of them is average. Krystal is my fav.

Let's beat LA on the court and in this dance contest.

Last edited:
I was able to vote more than once ....

This morning, and I just tried a few minutes ago and it counted.

You can probably vote "once per hour" ... not sure, I'll try again around 7:30pm

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Folsom Al said:
Which picture ...

I looked around - would that be Jamie ???

I know Carly .... friend of the family, excellent vocalist/singer ... we've done a few musical programs together.
Carly... From Folsom High

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Heh -- I had been ignoring that whole thing but just went and checked out the brackets. Check out the pics for the Seattle girls. :eek:

They got my vote! :p

P.S. why the bleep did the front office, in all of its amazing wisdom, strip the squad of the title "Royal Court Dancers" for the bland and unoriginal "Kings Dance Team"??

Bricklayer said:
Heh -- I had been ignoring that whole thing but just went and checked out the brackets. Check out the pics for the Seattle girls. :eek:

They got my vote! :p
Uh... yeah.

Not sure what kind of dancing that is, but I'm ready to sign up for lessons.

Bricklayer said:
P.S. why the bleep did the front office, in all of its amazing wisdom, strip the squad of the title "Royal Court Dancers" for the bland and unoriginal "Kings Dance Team"??
Because the new name goes better with the gold uniforms? Just one of many questionable decisions made this summer in an attempt to revitalize the fanbase. :rolleyes: