[Game] Kings v. Melbourne United - 10/16/19 - 7 PDT

I tried to sign up for NBA league pass and spectrum told me because I still had twc subscription I cannot sign up for it.

It did not make me happy so I guess no nba tv. Looking at just buying it from the nba and streaming it on my devices.

I tried to sign up for NBA league pass and spectrum told me because I still had twc subscription I cannot sign up for it.

It did not make me happy so I guess no nba tv. Looking at just buying it from the nba and streaming it on my devices.
Try the 'My Teams' app by NBC sports. I have Hulu TV and downloaded the NBC Sports app and my teams app to my phone. I synced my logins and was able to watch all the preseason games thru the arena feed. But i am 15 miles or so from G1C.

That’s what happened to me but FYI you will not get NBA TV if you get NBA league pass. Those games will be blacked out. I don’t even have Spectrum anymore haven’t had it in a long time but I find it easier to stream to my devices I can watch on the go anywhere. For NBA TV games I just use Slingtv. Works great.