[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, Jan. 18 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KINGS
Bjelica - probable
Bogdanovic - Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) said he expects to play Saturday against the Jazz. (Yahoo)
Holmes - out
Bagley - Bagley had said he was able to do a lot of conditioning work despite his foot injury, so he could start to hit 30 minutes on a more regular basis. (Rotoworld via Yahoo)

JAZZ
Conley - Mike Conley (hamstring) is probable for Saturday against the Kings. (Yahoo)

Go Kings!

Be nice to see more and better passing and team work. All the one on one play has not worked for the Kings. Seeing so many contested shots while the other team get open looks is getting old.

Be nice to get Bogi back and Bagley with more minutes. I would start Bogi even if his minutes are limited. He spaces the floor, can defend and he will play team ball (pass the rock).

I love the recent quote from Fox: “If I have to do more, I will.” That’s the kind of fighting spirit every player on the Kings needs to have. If/when the team gets enough of those kind of guys on the squad, then it’s up to the coaching staff to harness/focus that desire and determination in the right areas to optimize performance.

Pretty sure I'll make some random normal comment and get kicked off this thread so, being said, nice knowing you guys!!! Hoping for a win!! If things go south (which they probably will) I'll see you on the board venting about the nuances of it!!
Weren't you Mr. Positivity last year? What happened?

These next games before the trade deadline are important if what we have tonight can start to show cohesion without more injuries may just let us glimpse what we really have.

I hope we can start to turn this around so GOOOOO KINGS!!!!

Kingster

Hall of Famer
More minutes for Bagley is a good thing. I liked the angry edge Fox played with in the last game. More please. Walton said that Gobert, not Mitchell, is the key guy they have to game plan around. It will obviously be to the Kings advantage to run and keep Gobert's half-court D to a minimum.

This game becomes very interesting. After the type of day they've had this is the type of game that shows where your players heads are at. Come out flat and you might as well pull the plug. Show some fire and maybe you've woken them up a bit.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Jazz are wearing jerseys that look like the Sonics; the Kings look like the Pistons. I'm so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.