[Game] Kings @ Jazz - Saturday, Jan. 18 - 6PT/9ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just gave up a dunk on the switch
Then he gets a block and a rebound on the same possession. If you're gonna dump on him, at least give credit where it's due...even if it hurts. he's also got 8 points.

Bojan is bound and determined to show he's the better Bogdanovic. :(

Then he gets a block and a rebound on the same possession. If you're gonna dump on him, at least give credit where it's due...even if it hurts. he's also got 8 points.

Bojan is bound and determined to show he's the better Bogdanovic. :(
He’s showing well on offense. On defense, Bags n Bjelly are getting abused.

I seriously can't believe what I'm seeing here. So lets get this straight, on the day the Kings trade their only other true switchable combo forward Walton wants them to switch almost everything defensively? o_O You can't make this **** up!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bagley with the boxout on Gobert...

But hey, it must a fluke, right?

I swear, no matter what he does, it feels like a couple of you only want to deride/criticize. Headless chicken? Pretty harsh IMHO.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Bagley with the boxout on Gobert...

But hey, it must a fluke, right?

I swear, no matter what he does, it feels like a couple of you only want to deride/criticize. Headless chicken? Pretty harsh IMHO.
Actually, it was a hell of a box out. Gobert actually had position with Bagley pinned under the basket and Bagley managed to push back to get himself a bit of space and then fingertipped it to himself. Nice work, nice board.

If you are going to switch on pick and roll you can't have a gaping hole on the line that doesn't allow you to. Snyder is abusing Walton more than anything right now.
There was one play earlier where both Bags n Bjelly ended up guarding the perimeter, running from the line while leaving the middle wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.