[Game] Kings v. Trailblazers - Monday, Jan. 14 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am a moderator. I am not supposed to call out stupidity. But I don't care. Some of the comments in this thread tonight were pure stupid. This is the best team to take the floor in a Kings uniform in over a decade. Instead of enjoying it, some of you purposefully try to suck the joy out. It didn't work tonight and it's not going to work any longer.

THE KINGS ARE HERE AND THEY'RE FOR REAL.

The hate is strong in this one.
its not hate when homie is a totally space cadet and is like 80th in the league in blocks. hes got nothing going on offense other than lobs. being 7 foot is not enough in my book. dude is a joke. I was really hoping to see that same energy he the last few game but dude can't bring it more that 2 mins at a time.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I am a moderator. I am not supposed to call out stupidity. But I don't care. Some of the comments in this thread tonight were pure stupid. This is the best team to take the floor in a Kings uniform in over a decade. Instead of enjoying it, some of you purposefully try to suck the joy out. It didn't work tonight and it's not going to work any longer.

THE KINGS ARE HERE AND THEY'RE FOR REAL.
I complain because I think we could be even better.
;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
its not hate when homie is a totally space cadet and is like 80th in the league in blocks. hes got nothing going on offense other than lobs. being 7 foot is not enough in my book. dude is a joke. I was really hoping to see that same energy he the last few game but dude can't bring it more that 2 mins at a time.
Oh there's a joke here but it's not Willie.

Status
Not open for further replies.