[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Wednesday, Dec. 11 - 7PT, 10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
May Chris Paul be T’d up for having his jersey untucked. Dislike that dude in a mega way and I simply cannot wait until he retires.

I want this win. Bagley should be back and it’s exciting to get one of our core back out there. Would be great to start that off with a win.
Be very careful what you wish for. Buddy Hield is notoriously guilty of that on an almost nightly basis. I even mentioned it in the Rockets game thread. ;)

This is going to be an ugly game. CP has been playing well, closer to his LAC rate than his Hou rate. They're long and athletic on the perimeter and have a bruiser in the paint. Expect an ugly game with lots of turnovers and defense. Having Holmes and Bags physicality will be key tonight. Plus the usual Dummy vs Buddy TO battle (especially with OKC's athletic wings).

These guys have proven they can beat anyone and our guys know it.
That is the problem, as seen in the Chicago and San Antonio games, that the players seem to feel that way. They underestimate teams with lesser records, when they can't take anyone lightly, especially with Fox and Bagley out.

We will see. I'm hoping they learned a valuable lesson after the San Antonio game and bring their "A" game every night! ;)

If they bring their "A" games every game night, they have a chance to beat anyone, even the elite teams! :)

If Adams plays 38 min , first use Holmes 28, then Dedmon 10, if Holmes gets in foul trouble add to dedmon min
That leaves 58 min for Bagley and Belly

This is a perfect game to have Bagley back for. Rebounding and taking care of the ball will be key

Also, CP3 is crafty, so we need to keep him away from the foul line and get there a lot more ourselves. Barnes has been doing a pretty good job of that, but i want more. Bagley should hopefully make that routine one day soon

We simply have to play better at home and reach the point where people fear coming into a hostile environment. Lethargic play after yet another huge win and a chance to put together a special run, would be incredibly frustrating.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We simply have to play better at home and reach the point where people fear coming into a hostile environment. Lethargic play after yet another huge win and a chance to put together a special run, would be incredibly frustrating.
One step at a time... let's see how they come out before we resign ourselves to a night of frustration. ;)

First game back at home is akin to another road game due to the travel. Let’s hope they have it in them to go get another W.

Hopefully the love from the fans provides a little extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.