[Game] Kings V. Bulls - 2/3/14 - 7 p.m. PST

Brick, your reaction certainly made me laugh. I pretty much had the same reaction sitting at home.

I'm starting to think that Williams probably has the lowest Bball IQ I've seen in awhile. He makes bad court decisions all the time. How many times does he need to fast break into a 3 on 1 before he learns to gives up the ball?

Watching him play, I see why the T-Wolves were frustrated with him. He's definitely got athleticism, but it's his decision making that worries me. Luckily he's young, so there's still hope.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Brick, your reaction certainly made me laugh. I pretty much had the same reaction sitting at home.

I'm starting to think that Williams probably has the lowest Bball IQ I've seen in awhile. He makes bad court decisions all the time. How many times does he need to fast break into a 3 on 1 before he learns to gives up the ball?

Watching him play, I see why the T-Wolves were frustrated with him. He's definitely got athleticism, but it's his decision making that worries me. Luckily he's young, so there's still hope.
Note: guy in black was about 3000 miles and three time zones from the actual me. He did however do a nice job as a reaction proxy. :p