[Game] Kings V. Bulls - 2/3/14 - 7 p.m. PST

So Isaiah didn't play a single minute in the fourth quarter.
And the team won walking away. Huzzah!

I'll just add that I thought IT did a pretty decent job tonight. Wasn't chucking like usual and there was a decent lead at the end of the third. Still, nice to see the team just shovel dirt on the opponents rather than let them back in the game late.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
exactly, he doesn't get much playing time so confidence or not it wouldn't matter much.
You're almost as bad as the belITebers. Pretty much everyone is singing Jimmer's praises right now and you still have to find something negative to whine about?

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

KingMilz

I would like to see at the start of more games the team try run a play where Cousins cuts to the rim for a shot attempt rather than a jumper or post up just to get his juices flowing and try get him a cheapie (draw a foul) at the start of the game. Maybe throw it in to Rudy like we did and get him to look for Cousins on a cut.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The one with his head in his hands?
yep :p

although in my case I was peering out between my fingers to see how Malone would react and sure enough saw him turn his back and march off on a long expedition to go find Travis Outlaw who was apparently so out of the rotation he was sitting in the second deck or something :p