[Game] Kings V. Bulls - 2/3/14 - 7 p.m. PST

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
When is Williams gonna quit doing the stupid stuff and just make the freaking basket? I can think of at least four dunks he's missed because he tries for the highlight reel and then that???

I vehemently disagree. Let the guys keep learning how it feels to have a good game. Don't stop the momentum.
yeah.. if they were playing a back to back tomorrow i'd say pull them, but let them have some fun. It's been a while since they have been healthy and had a win

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Love how, as soon as Williams blew that showboat attempt, Malone looked down the bench. Ideally, I'd like to think that Malone would have pulled Williams for that, regardless of the result.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jerry is to old fashioned. Those kinds of plays put butts in the seats. Blowout game and every fan on edge of seat when Derek put it on backboard. Shut up Jerry
Nope. Jerry was right and Malone just took Williams out. Kayte says Malone says they need to learn to play with a lead and not get stupid and I totally agree.

When is Williams gonna quit doing the stupid stuff and just make the freaking basket? I can think of at least four dunks he's missed because he tries for the highlight reel and then that???
I've said many times, he's super athletic but doesn't have much of a brain

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
too bad that confidence will be kept strapped on the bench.
I don't think so. Jimmer did an incredible job tonight and he's earned consideration for future minutes. Of course, unfortunately we don't play like this every night and neither do the Bulls.