[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/3 @5pm

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Our lack of any inside presence is solely a cause of not having Cousins in there, which is solely based on his play and not the incident, according to coach.

So, if we lose because of a complete lack of an inside presence which Cousins could offer, or Cousins is not able to find his game as a substitute, it falls at the feet of Westy. He's the one who said the incident isn't connected to Cousins not starting, not me.

nba league pass broadband is free through the 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it will say 29.99 a month then you just click learn more and you sign up YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUT IN YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION and then you can watch the game

Hard to build ANY chemistry or momentum with your team when your coach is a drama queen in regards to one of your, if not, best players. Not to mention doesn't realize Outlaw is useless.

our offense is painfull to watch. No penetration or ball movement. Limited passing and throw up a low % jumper. We've had a whole 2 layups the 1st Q

so i thought we got salmons b/c he was supposed to be a good defender? i have barely seen him do **** this season. Rudy Gay is embarrassing our SF's