[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 10/29/21 5pm Pacific 8pm Eastern

This felt like a Kangz game for me but for New Orleans. We go behind early, our 2nd unit hustles to bring it closer, then our 1st unit comes back in but the lead increases because their first unit is just simply better then us. Good win, our team was clearly better

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Draper is unbelievable. Harkless gets a foul with no time elapsed on the clock...Draper: LOL!
Kings make 24 out of 25 free throws. Draper: LOL!
Ingrahm makes a shot. Draper: LOL!
Kings win. Draper: LOL!
Laughing in disbelief is pretty much all you can do in that situation unless you prefer the general existential dread/brown nosing of the officials by the old guy.

Draper is unbelievable. Harkless gets a foul with no time elapsed on the clock...Draper: LOL!
Kings make 24 out of 25 free throws. Draper: LOL!
Ingrahm makes a shot. Draper: LOL!
Kings win. Draper: LOL!
I'm just not sure I can take much more of it. I've never been a "mute" guy because I like to hear the sounds of the basketball game, but I might have to consider it.

The scoring is one thing, but it's surprising how consistent on the boards since he's been playing exclusively at PF. His scoring should be able to go down but those boards are important.
The boards are huge. But he just shouldn't be forgotten as often as he is offensively. Too many nights last year that HB and Holmes were the best players on the floor offensively and couldn't get touches. They need to do better at sharing the ball to maximize the talent structure of this team.