[Game] Game 71: Kings @ Suns, 3/25/15 - 7 pdt, 10 edt

K

KingMilz

I thought Rudy Gay had a excellent Igoudala type game where he was getting to the line not forcing (other than 1 near the end) and I thought he played solid D on the Morris twins who really seemed to go off when someone else was on them in particular Markief. He had 5 assists which was 2nd best on the team.

Cousins played a lot more controlled today. Nice to see him not taking that many bad shots tonight. I would call this a much smarter game from him. Good to see.

I really think one of the big keys to Cousins' and this team's success is for him to trust his team. It may not be the best supporting cast out there, but that trust should help us play better regardless.

The more he trusts his teammates, the more unselfish and patient he will be when defenses collapse on him.
The more unselfish and patient he will be when defenses collapse on him, the better the looks & shots will be for the team.
The better the looks & shots will be for the team, the more games the Kings will win.
The more games the Kings will win, the happier Cousins will be.
The happier Cousins will be, the less likely he will be to lash out at referees.
The less likely he will be to lash out at referees, the more respect he will get from the referees.
The more respect he will get from the the referees, the more unguardable he will become.
The more unguardable he will become, the more likely that the Kings have a legitimate shot at contending for a title.

Keep trusting your teammates big Cuz!
I think you nailed it exactly.