[Game] Kings vs. Grizzlies, 2/14/21, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It's one of those things where we can take 10 million back but the other team has to have room/send 30 back, right? That only sounds slightly stupider than the suggestion of trading Fox.

Also I made some tea and stopped watching halfway through the third only to come back for the final 4 minutes. Glad I did that as nothing had changed. What a difference a week makes.

Also I will just say, Bagley had been putting some effort on D in and his absence shows. He may still be in the disappointment category, but at least he is trying most nights.
Seeing Bjeli floundering around out there has given me a brand new appreciation of MB. I may not love Marv yet, but man oh man his grass is far greener than any alternative we have.

Beli shot 50% and played 26 min. Way over what he should be playing. Why are we quick to blame the player and not the coach who put hum out ther so long. Beli can be good in spurts

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Well just how the game has changed, how there was usually a guy who wouldn't let the other teams bully us like the Grizz did tonight.
I was just riffing off the "Proud Past/Proud Future" tag.
Although it certainly would explain the years that followed.

They still could. In boston he wont need to be the 2nd scorer. He'll be the 4th
How about the KINGS improve their team to the point that he’s the 4th guy here?

Can’t keep giving good players away. Especially well rounded guys that don’t need the ball in their hands all the time.

This team is certainly bipolar, no doubts about that, but they are also very improved from a talent and chemistry standpoint.

The main problem most seem to agree upon is they are mismanaged. Fix that and some of these current problems go away.

Can’t keep giving good players away. Especially well rounded guys that don’t need the ball in their hands all the time.

This team is certainly bipolar, no doubts about that, but they are also very improved from a talent and chemistry standpoint.

The main problem most seem to agree upon is they are mismanaged. Fix that and some of these current problems go away.
he was supposed to be after Fox, Bagley and Giles. Problem is Vlade can’t judge talent and Vivek is a horrible owner who refuses to let the team tank and get good players.

That's a tall task. Fair to say hali will become the #3 so they would need someone under fox or better . Where do you find a star? This team isnt bad enough to land one of the top picks as its built. No free agent is coming here that is a #1 or #2.

Also is barnes worth being the 4th guy with a 20 million dollar contract ? For the celtics barnes is a luxury. They're chasing championships. Kings are chasing not being a joke of a franchise.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
he was supposed to be after Fox, Bagley and Giles. Problem is Vlade can’t judge talent and Vivek is a horrible owner who refuses to let the team tank and get good players.
Bagley’s shown flashes (he’s nowhere near the bust that KingsFans has sorta brainwashed themselves into thinking he is) and Tyrese is good. In our starting lineup, Barnes arguably already is the fourth option,

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Was reported that he and others could not be moved, at the time. And

No he’s a Designated Rookie extension per all reports, and he and others were reported as untradeable at the time too.
I'll tell you what. I quoted the relevant portion of the CBA. It's Article VII, Section 8 (g). You find a relevant portion of the CBA that proves me wrong.

Bagley’s shown flashes (he’s nowhere near the bust that KingsFans has sorta brainwashed themselves into thinking he is) and Tyrese is good. In our starting lineup, Barnes arguably already is the fourth option,
so Tyrese isn’t in the starting line-up and I wasn’t criticizing Bagley as much as pointing out he isn’t the NBA wide top option envisioned by Vlade.

That's a tall task. Fair to say hali will become the #3 so they would need someone under fox or better . Where do you find a star? This team isnt bad enough to land one of the top picks as its built. No free agent is coming here that is a #1 or #2.

Also is barnes worth being the 4th guy with a 20 million dollar contract ? For the celtics barnes is a luxury. They're chasing championships. Kings are chasing not being a joke of a franchise.
By trading Barnes the Kings would fall in the range of a legitimate chance at a top 4 pick which this year is pretty valuable. Not to mention with the Celtics pick you get another bite of the apple and hopefully Nesmith.