Kings vs. Thunder Game Thread, 3/7, 6 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWP777

JT didn't get fouled there. He was able to jump straight up and down and the he flopped after he landed. Grant and Jerry don't understand basketball very well.

L

Lafayette

They are role players at best. They just aren't very good, period. Sure, they do some things well but who doesn't in the NBA?
Out of the 2 I'd take JT over Spencer only because JT does get you the double/double.

L

Lafayette

There are D League players that can get you double/doubles.
Yup, your right, no matter what I say, your right, ha! Its great to have fans that can't look at the good in the players. D-League players can do a lot because they are NBA-ready guys so I can't really go against that. JT is a work horse, 7th man off the bench for a team like this.

L

LWP777

Hey, we played another competitive game and lost. That's okay, we are playing hard and we still are looking good for a top 5 pick in the lottery.

We need a rebounder so bad that its pathetic. it is so sad to not be able to get a rebound. Its like a bully beating up a tiny little kid over and over and over. MAN UP TEAM! and tyreke re-learn to shoot free throws please.

You probably never played the game in your life. Am I right?
No offense, but almost all of your posts portray you as some basketball god who understands every single thing about the game. It's annoying at times. If you are though then you have my apologises

L

Lafayette

JT didn't get fouled there. He was able to jump straight up and down and the he flopped after he landed. Grant and Jerry don't understand basketball very well.
You can't call a foul on a play that wasn't in PLAY during that fastbreak. It was just 2 guys getting tangles up. As the KINGS announcers they're going to be on the teams side.

L

LWP777

Yup, your right, no matter what I say, your right, ha! Its great to have fans that can't look at the good in the players. D-League players can do a lot because they are NBA-ready guys so I can't really go against that. JT is a work horse, 7th man off the bench for a team like this.
I don't disagree with any of what you said here. JT will probably be a 7-8th man and Soggy maybe 8th-10th. Right now they are like 4-6th on our depth chart. I'm just saying, they will never be quality starters in this league.

L

Lafayette

I don't disagree with any of what you said here. JT will probably be a 7-8th man and Soggy maybe 8th-10th. Right now they are like 4-6th on our depth chart. I'm just saying, they will never be quality starters in this league.
Yea, the good thing is that it helps a team like this gain some depth off the bench. A top 5 pick and it better be another big man because a player like WALL wouldn't work on this team. A scorer maybe but they need another big man. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the off season because they are playing much better, just need another player in there that is consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.