[Game] THE Kings @ OKC Thunder, 2/11/2024, 12:00p PT/3:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Right, Fox doesn’t try group out in force.
I mean, him not trying to do more than jack a bunch of 3s will do that to a game thread... especially after that amazing game he had in Denver, driving and dishing all night.

I'm still a Fox fan though... Once he gets some therapy sessions going with a solid sports psychologist the league is cooked!

Fox not driving and just settling for 3s is not helping
His embarrassing free throw shooting likely explains his willingness to just chuck. Probably explains why he has seemingly become less efficient in the mid range and at the paint as well. Hes drifting on all his shots because he doesn’t want to go to the line.

It’s the same thing that ultimately ruined Ben Simmons. Thankfully I don’t think Fox will go down as far as Simmons but he’s playing at his lowest level since maybe his third season since the new year came.

Well dammit guess I’ll go finish laundry, look for a Super Bowl pizza deal and check back in later. Kudos to Monk and his 17 so far…. Domas is such a man hugging it out with Lyles but hubby is still going to look for pizza hahaha

Kingster

Hall of Famer
For me it’s not about effort. His off ball and team defense is lack of focus, he constantly gets lost, ball watches and looks to gamble and get steals way too much. We just need solid, fundamental defense…
To put a finer point on it - he needs to put in the effort so he has the focus during the game. It's a lazy mental approach to the game.

His embarrassing free throw shooting likely explains his willingness to just chuck. Probably explains why he is has seemingly becone less efficient in the mid range and at the paint as well. Hes drifting on all his shots because he doesn’t want to go to the line.

It’s the same thing that ruined Ben Simmons.
Damn bro, too early for Ben Simmons comparisons

Also Ben doesn't shoot 3s and shoots with the wrong hand

gunks

Hall of Famer
Why does a wasteland like OKC even HAVE an NBA team? Do they even have a building over 10 stories tall?

I'm so angry for so many reasons and I think part of it is I haven't eaten today.

dude12

Hall of Famer
I edited the post to expand on the Ben Simmons take lol. Im not saying he’s becoming Ben Simmons. Im just saying he doesn’t want to go to the line and it’s messing up his game
Dude doesn’t get a call, soooooo now you’re comparing him to Simmons? Jumped the shark with that

I know we aren't losing because of the refs but when our best players get smacked around and SGA gets away with murder, it's hard for me to sit through crap like that. Oh well it's not over yet

Why does a wasteland like OKC even HAVE an NBA team? Do they even have a building over 10 stories tall?

I'm so angry for so many reasons and I think part of it is I haven't eaten today.
They’ll likely lose them in the next few years. Clay Bennett currently has the city on the clock to build him a new arena similar to what he did to Seattle. It will likely come down to voters and they always reject that stuff. If they were such a cash cow then owners would build them for themselves.

What’s funny is the refurbished Key Arena may now be acceptable for him to return to Seattle.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Dude doesn’t get a call, soooooo now you’re comparing him to Simmons? Jumped the shark with that
It really doesn't seem like an unfair comparison, in that specific aspect: Fox appears to have lost his aggression to attack the rim, and it could be because he's lost confidence in his free throw stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.