[Game] Kings vs Houston Rockets, 3/10/2024, 3:00p PT/6:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were merely a casual basketball fan, and someone told me that the Houston Rockets are 21-11 at home, I'd probably ask who they would be playing if the postseason were to begin today.

The Rockets wouldn't be in the postseason if it began today, and we'd have ourselves a nice little date with the Joker - Wild stuff...

This is a very winnable game against a very winnable team.

I expect to see the lighting of some major BEANS.

1710059594898.png

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This has all the makings of an infuriating loss. Playing a young, active team that plays hard tough nosed defense. Team that seemed to completely have our number (at least early in the year). Bad team on the road that is likely out of the play-in picture, coming in with the 27th ranked 3 point percentage as a team. Early Sunday start time. We are coming in with a two game win streak and I’m just now sorta forgetting the collapse against the bulls. On the bright side, I haven’t heard of a key injury that will cause the rockets to be short handed.

Now that I’ve gotten all of that out of the way….Go Kings!

Young scrappy teams that can speed up things are a tough out for this Kings team. They have to play smart and deliver the first punch to keep the Rockets on their heels. If the Kings think they can play lazy defense and outscore the Rockets, they may be in for a rude awakening. Mike Brown has to be on the nose with his in-game adjustments as in the previous meetings we could not stop the bleeding once the tide turns. It would be a great win to get. Go Kings!

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Houston has lots of athleticism and they have a meany in Brooks, so of course the Kings need to give Heurter and Barnes a ton of minutes to offset all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.