[Game] THE Kings @ OKC Thunder, 2/11/2024, 12:00p PT/3:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least we were fighting till the end.

Fox really struggled this game.. -27, 25% 3p%, 3 TO

How come that HB played only 21 minutes and Lyles 24??? HB was doing well in the first half I think, is he injured? Lyles was really bad on both ends and I am not quite sure why he spent so much time on the floor

Well, at least we were fighting till the end.

Fox really struggled this game.. -27, 25% 3p%, 3 TO

How come that HB played only 21 minutes and Lyles 24??? HB was doing well in the first half I think, is he insured? Lyles was really both on both ends and I am not quite sure why he spent so much time on the floor
Good call on Barnes. He had a rhythm going and should have played a lot in the 2nd half

I’m trying to be positive because it’s been an awful sports day for me.

we didn’t give up?
Keegan played well other than the 3s?
Davion played well?

We need 27 point a game Fox to reappear though or our ceiling crashes down. Fight through these next couple games and get rested up. We need to go 4-5 during this brutal stretch. That means 3-4 in the remaining 7 games. Do it!

My bro and parents like the chiefs so I should root for them but they have enough bowl wins. Don’t like the Niners much aside from the Iowa connections but since I’m on this board a lot I will root for the Niners. Good luck!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I’m trying to be positive because it’s been an awful sports day for me.
Sports day's been pretty decent for me, until about 20 minutes ago: got to see Heat Culture fall on its face (again), Caitlin Clark choked in the fourth quarter as Iowa blew a 14-point lead to an unranked Nebraska team, and Uconn got dog-walked on national television.

Sports day's been pretty decent for me, until about 20 minutes ago: got to see Heat Culture fall on its face (again), Caitlin Clark choked in the fourth quarter as Iowa blew a 14-point lead to an unranked Nebraska team, and Uconn got dog-walked on national television.
uh no, she didn’t choke. Her coach choked by trying to kill the clock and by going away from Caitlin the entire quarter so she could break the record at home. You must have not watched the game. Also pretty weird being such a proponent of women’s basketball and a Clark hater at the same time. All she has done is sell out basketball arenas time and time again for schools that don’t generally fill them. :rolleyes:

Good call on Barnes. He had a rhythm going and should have played a lot in the 2nd half
If a unit is going well, Brown likes to run them into the ground. Lyles was part of the unit.

Again, this herky-jerky rotation approach is just ill-advised.

14 pts on 7 official show for HB. Finally getting to the FT line. Doesn't see the floor in the 4th.

Team struggling from 3 most of the game. Kevin's 8-18 over his last 3. He gets 17 min.

Play your guys, Mike. Don't overcomplicate. Play your guys.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
uh no, she didn’t choke. Her coach choked by trying to kill the clock and by going away from Caitlin the entire quarter so she could break the record at home.
She went 0-6 in the fourth quarter, as her team blew a 14-point lead to an unranked team. That's as close to choking as makes no difference.

Also pretty weird being such a proponent of women’s basketball and a Clark hater at the same time.
That makes as much sense to me as saying, "Also pretty weird being such a proponent of the NBA and a Steph hater at the same time."

Well, early pressure for the game against the Suns. That's one of the threats in that playoff/play in grouping between who makes the playoffs and who makes the play in right now.

She went 0-6 in the fourth quarter, as her team blew a 14-point lead to an unranked team. That's as close to choking as makes no difference.

That makes as much sense to me as saying, "Also pretty weird being such a proponent of the NBA and a Steph hater at the same time."
They went away from her for most of that collapse. They waited until the last couple minutes when she is out of rhythm to included her. Again, doesn’t sound like you watched the game.

The Steph hate is different and you know it but you aren’t going to come around so I’ll stop my side of the argument here.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
They went away from her for most of that collapse. They waited until the last couple minutes when she is out of rhythm to included her. Again, doesn’t sound like you watched the game.
Yeah, well, that's the beauty of DVR. Because I'm watching it now, and I stand by my assessment. Clark choked.

The Steph hate is different and you know it.
I know no such thing; why is it different?

Man, if Domas had his father's mentality and character (temperament), refs wouldn't do that. And teammates wouldn't go back to the locker. Arvydas didn't talk much. He had that presence , the one that shows everyone that volcano is about to erupt. Wasted triple in lame and losing effort.
Hot and cold - that's Kings 2024 so far. Bleep it, gets tiring after 52 games.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Man, if Domas had his father's mentality and character (temperament), refs wouldn't do that. And teammates wouldn't go back to the locker. Arvydas didn't talk much. He had that presence , the one that shows everyone that volcano is about to erupt. Wasted triple in lame and losing effort.
Feels like a super-weird game to point fingers at Sabonis. But, more than that, out of anything that a person could reasonably criticize Domantas about, you pick his... temperament?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
As 7th seed we would play GS (10th seed).
Well, First of All™, that's not how the play-in works: if the regular season ended today, the Kings would only play Golden State if they lost to Dallas, and Golden State beat the gd lakers. And Second of All, I was addressing the claim of the Kings being play-in "fodder." Unless the Kings got matched up with the Clippers in the first round, they would have a better chance of advancing as an 8th seed, based on matchups, than any team they'd likely face as a 4-6th seed.

Well, First of All™, that's not how the play-in works: if the regular season ended today, the Kings would only play Golden State if they lost to Dallas, and Golden State beat the gd lakers. And Second of All, I was addressing the claim of the Kings being play-in "fodder." Unless the Kings got matched up with the Clippers in the first round, they would have a better chance of advancing as an 8th seed, based on matchups, than any team they'd likely face as a 4-6th seed.
You right, we'd play Dallas. A team that actually made moves to improve at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.