Kings vs. Thunder Game Thread, 3/7, 6 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWP777

Reke BETTER be back in the game after this timeout. This makes no sense to have him out right now. He was playing great.

L

LWP777

That is ridiculous that they let him elbow like that and not get called. It almost should have been a T because he was threatening JT.

L

LWP777

I really hope the Kings can pull this off. I'm sorry, but these Thunder players are a bunch of bitches.

L

Lafayette

Hawes and Thompson ARE NOT the future of the Kings. Sorry, but they are 7th-10th type players in this league....FOREVER.
They are the FUTURE of the Kings, doesn't mean that there going to be a HUGE part but they are a part of it.

L

LWP777

They are the FUTURE of the Kings, doesn't mean that there going to be a HUGE part but they are a part of it.
They are role players at best. They just aren't very good, period. Sure, they do some things well but who doesn't in the NBA?

L

Lafayette

Why is it that GARCIA uses the screen but doesn't look to pass it back out or go to the rim... NO, has to drive the baseline, go out to the three, look at Beno, then dribbles back to the three... pass... OH, too late, BUM!

Wow, if Hawes had decided that his game was worth his full attention, we could have won this one. I guess he needed to rest after making an honest effort two games in a row.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.