[Game] Kings vs. Clippers 11/18/16 7:30PT/10:30ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
What kind of star player is Boogie? Only leading the team in points, rebounds, steals and blocks. He should have the lead in assists too but the scrub is only tied in that category!
We're obviously losing because he hasn't done enough to make sure his teammates don't drop the ball.

I don't expect the clippers to shoot nearly 70% for the rest of the night. The Kings won't win this one, but they can cut into this lead and get something out of this game.

For all these hair on fire posts, this is only there second game all year the Kings haven't been competitive.
I personally think we have had more than enough losses to "get something out of" for the last 7 years but somehow nothing is learned

Just when you thought 50% shooting for an opposing team was enough, the Kings surprise you with a gift of 70%!!! Pace is way up though, so I guess that's good.

no offense but we should have knew we'd struggle a bunch this year. Saw some people predict 40+ wins and while I like the optimism, I don't think that was realistic with this group.

Can this be the new starting lineup? I don't like the two small point guards but at least this lineup is competing.

Well, I'm not sure that's the answer. I think there are figures somewhere that show the key change in lineups. I think it starts with a K and has another K in there somewhere.