[Game] Kings vs. Clippers 11/18/16 7:30PT/10:30ET

A nationally televised game against the Western Conference leading Clippers. The Clippers dropped only their second game of the season in a 111-107 OT loss to the Grizzlies, ending a seven game winning streak.

Our last home win versus the Clippers came March 19th 2013 with Marcus Thorton leading the way with 25 points.

I think it's high time for an upset. I hope the Kings feel the same way.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
another national television game against a LA team...this could be a drubbing, but if/when that happens, I'll be reading with great entertainment that the sky is falling and everyone needs to go. More than anything, show us all that you want to come out and play from the start and not zombie around out there until you are down 15+

2-3 minutes of horrible basketball against this Clippers team may lose the entire game.
The Kings can't afford to be lackadaisical for even a few minutes against a team with so many vets that know exactly how each plays and a system that they know so well.

No easy buckets, and no (only) moral victories.

Cousins said it best. We act like we are some top team in the west at times.

I of course always want a win. But if you are going to lose, damn it lose because your best just was not enough this time.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Oh gosh, I'm actually able to watch this one. ....

.... but do I wanna?!!

Anyways, go Kings! An upset win would do wonders for morale!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
2-3 minutes of horrible basketball against this Clippers team may lose the entire game.
The Kings can't afford to be lackadaisical for even a few minutes against a team with so many vets that know exactly how each plays and a system that they know so well.

No easy buckets, and no (only) moral victories.
That should be the motto moving forward

WCS just makes the wrong play

Is this really on national tv? I thought our only national TV game was against Lakers

Is Lawson still starting?

Am I still watching and interested?

I can't watch this, team is dead of purpose, life, confidence

I'll watch more intently when change occurrs, but this season has been a giant letdown

I feel like the Clippers are just playing better than the Kings. It's hard to beat a good team when they play well. What I mean is I don't think the Kings are necessarily playing poorly

I feel like the Clippers are just playing better than the Kings. It's hard to beat a good team when they play well. What I mean is I don't think the Kings are necessarily playing poorly
To that point JJ Reddick hit his third out of three threes already. Two of those Afflalo was in his face