[Game] Kings @ Clippers - Thursday, Jan. 30 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Fox has set the bar high for every other game he plays. If hes a superstar he owns everyone like this more times than not. Doing it against the Lakers too really would be something.
In all honesty, I am okay with the Kings losing that Lakers game. (for the only time ever)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kings go from last nights miserable performance to breaking a franchise record in three pointers. Yup, sounds like the Jekyll & Hyde Kings to me.
I still vehemently disagree. The Kings against the Thunder were an emotionally drained wreck. Look at the last four games. Throw out the OKC game and you have to recognize a certain "Je ne sais quoi" that cannot be denied.

Can’t believe Fox only got to the line a few times tonight.
One thing about the Kings shooting themselves in the foot strategically this year is the refs know everything the Kings are going to run offensively. That's part of the gig. The Kings spreading the floor like this will help turn that around as well. If the Kings finally let something like this help redefine what they want to do on that end the refs will now recognize the Kings as a downhill attack team and Fox will start getting those whistles. The Kings gunking up the paint game after game takes out a lot of the force on the contact they do take and refs aren't giving it to them because they know the Kings are reaching for calls.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I still vehemently disagree. The Kings against the Thunder were an emotionally drained wreck. Look at the last four games. Throw out the OKC game and you have to recognize a certain "Je ne sais quoi" that cannot be denied.
so then the Clippers would of been the emotional mess for this game, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.