[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 2/4/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, I purposely tuned out any sports this evening because I thought it would be endless highlights of Curry prancing around with his team up 40 with those irritating fans taking over our arena. Gonna have to find a replay of this game, sounds like it was epic.

What a great win! I couldn't believe it when Curry missed the layup.

I love the way this team plays since they've been without Rudy. DMC is playing like a superstar. I really hope that the rest of the team can contribute enough to get Boogie a taste of the playoffs.

I don't want to be that guy, but this win really doesn't mean anything if we can't figure out a way to beat teams like Phoenix. If we can't consistently beat the worst teams in our conference, how do we expect to make the playoffs? I'll give that argument a rest tonight though, as I bask in this great victory.

I find the warriors announcers to be very offensive and blatantly one-sided. They think their players rarely make a mistake.

Watching the smirks and grins and goofy expressions by gs players is even more offensive. I noticed they stopped in the fourth quarter.

They have 4 all-stars on their team, but they are the one team in professional sports I really hate. I could not be happier to beat them at Golden 1 Arena. The planets and stars lined up last night.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Watching the smirks and grins and goofy expressions by gs players is even more offensive. I noticed they stopped in the fourth quarter.
The Warriors played that game like they knew that they could flip the switch at any time (and, let's be fair, they can)... And then, we ****ed around and got to overtime, and they went to flip the switch, only to realize that we had ganked the fuse.

"What good is a clicker that won't click?!"

Dammit, I purposely tuned out any sports this evening because I thought it would be endless highlights of Curry prancing around with his team up 40 with those irritating fans taking over our arena. Gonna have to find a replay of this game, sounds like it was epic.
Could have been worse...could have gone to the game like me then had to leave at halftime because I got sick FML

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I find the warriors announcers to be very offensive and blatantly one-sided. They think their players rarely make a mistake.

They have 4 all-stars on their team, but they are the one team in professional sports I really hate. I could not be happier to beat them at Golden 1 Arena. The planets and stars lined up last night.
And, somewhat ironically, our broadcast team seems to go out of their way to point out our players' mistakes, especially when they're under review by the officials. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.