[Game] Kings v. Trailblazers - Monday, Jan. 14 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
If the Kings keep shooting like this we’re going to get a “The Kings are lucky to be down only ______ points, Doug.” in the very near future.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Exactly.

Willie "having a big game" does not mean running to offense through him and letting him go iso in the first quarter.
Willie’s best offensive game is when he takes what comes to him. Can’t force feed him, it isn’t his strength.

I’m not saying never let him touch the ball. He’s better than that. But he can’t be a facilitator very often.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I know WCS wants to get revenge, but dude should focus on rebounding and defense tonight, not forcing junk on offense.

Hopefully he calms down a bit on O. I do like the energy tonight!

I'm not saying he did not do anything wrong, just saying he is getting criticized for the first thing he does wrong.
ok, i'll try it. with a different player.
It's an accumulated frustration of him giving low effort on defense and rebounding and then when he makes a more visible (yet perhaps minor) mistake, yes, he get critiqued for that, but it's really about the lack of him doing "all the little things".

Bagley, Giles, Koufos, and Belly all do those little things, or are at least showing effort around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.