[Game] Kings v. Timberwolves - Thursday, Dec. 26 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worse than the Knicks game. Idk.

There are quite a few to choose from at this point, and at home no less. Not sure why Grant would be surprised at the fans booing these idiots

That’s why it isn’t “fine”

After the first two damn misses, maybe it’s time to try something different smh

This game proved one thing for sure, the Kings late stage offense is 3 point line extended pick and roll. They're tough shots in the 1st quarter and even tougher in the second overtime.

Of course we’ll go and string some wins together that we don’t deserve, only to get our hopes up again, but I’m not falling for it this time

Thank God i didn’t go to this game
This team could easily be right there with Golden State, they have had some really lucky wins.

well, after the last game this bad (Spurs), we beat Mavs and Houston.
yup. Weirdest season ever

No doubt in my mind they’ll suck us back in soon by winning another game or two they have no business winning. This team literally makes me sick and big changes need to be made

Just let them run at this point. Screw defense and grinding it out. It’s not working and we don’t have the players for it

This team could easily be right there with Golden State, they have had some really lucky wins.
Nah, give credit where it's due, they found a bit of a groove. The problem is teams have adjusted to it. The Kings have become very predictable and with Walton focusing on half court play apparently, he needs to spice some things up. Spacing again was a major issue at times.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ALL they had to do was drive inside for the layup or the foul. Pretty basic stuff and not rocket science. Justin James could have done it. Hell, Kyle Guy could have done it. Bobby, Peja or Doug could have done it.

Well...and this draft is trash too. And PG heavy. I assume Fox and Bagley are done for a while. Not much reason to watch the team going forward.

I like Bagley, but I think we need to trade him this summer. I expect he’ll ask to be moved at some point this spring.

ALL they had to do was drive inside for the layup or the foul. Pretty basic stuff and not rocket science. Justin James could have done it. Hell, Kyle Guy could have done it. Bobby, Peja or Doug could have done it.
they would not have called a foul even if there was a lot of contact... not on a last second play for a non superstar.

This team without Fox is a jump shooting team. Nobody on the roster can get to the rim. Grant is a moron for constantly saying "drive to the basket!". They are incapable.

That is why I couldn’t understand why Walton didn’t put Bjeli back in when the Kings couldn’t buy a bucket.

It’s very frustrating watching Bogdan keep launching misses and Bjeli sitting on the bench without even a glance from coach. :mad:
I'm not sure why Bjelica wasn't out there at times for a few of those last second type shots. Put 5 options out there if you are going to be shooting anyway right?

Status
Not open for further replies.