[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Wednesday, Jan. 29 - 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I think the Kings ought to take Doug's comments from the broadcast and write them up for the players. Some of the stuff he says is so obvious (once he's said it) that I'm sure it might help some of our guys.
Or you know, just give him an assistant coaching gig already!

Assuming he isn't perfectly content in the booth, which may very well be the case.

I am not seeing any coherence to the Kings’ offense right now, not to mention that their defense has mostly been marginal to poor through 3 quarters.
I can't understand for the life of me how a team completely destroys your help defensive scheme time and time again and yet you still keep it up. Tis the story of this season.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE; The name-calling of players stops now. Making generalized comments about this board and the fan base does too. We're here to enjoy the game.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Nice hustle by Buddy under the bucket, followed by a pass that had a lot on it. If Bjeli were shorter that would have gone into the stands ala Jason Williams. ;)

Walton sits there on his *** while the Thunder pick apart his help D with ease. Every shot they go to is the highest percentage 3 you can ask for. This is night after night at this point. I mean, clearly stopping Steven Adams was the key tonight right? That little stretch of success early on and the appearance adaptability is looking very much like simply playing the percentages on throwing crap at the wall and having some of it stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.