[Game] Kings v. Thunder - Wednesday, Dec. 19 - 7PT/10ET

Ideally for a serious playoff run the Kings would upgrade the backup PG spot (the PG's spot on the depth chart costs so little. we can easily afford a proper backup...) and an upgrade for Troy Williams(and dare I say McLemore), and you could make the case for some sort of bruiser-5thbig-type

Last edited:

Kingster

Hall of Famer
The only time the Kings had a chance in this game was when the Thunder got bored and started jacking up outside shots. George went for the kill and drove the paint with a mission and posted up for easy shots. The next teams on the schedule are going to be following the the Wolves and Thunder game plan: relentlessly attack the Kings in the paint. Grizzlies, Pelicans, Clippers, Lakers (2x) and Portland are all going to attack, attack, and attack in the painted area. The Kings better figure it out. Soon.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The only time the Kings had a chance in this game was when the Thunder got bored and started jacking up outside shots. George went for the kill and drove the paint with a mission and posted up for easy shots. The next teams on the schedule are going to be following the the Wolves and Thunder game plan: relentlessly attack the Kings in the paint. Grizzlies, Pelicans, Clippers, Lakers (2x) and Portland are all going to attack, attack, and attack in the painted area. The Kings better figure it out. Soon.
This stretch is going to hurt...

I’m still at a loss how Bill Self made him look like a top nba prospect. I have to watch those Kansas games
There was evidence of what was to come from Ben in the NBA... if u watch the game where Marcus Smart and OSU went to Kansas and beat them and then he did a backflip at the end. I'd cite that game, complete no-show from Ben and they had a huge win-streak at home.

Ben sucks, skal sucks, kosta sucks, Justin Jackson sucks. The sooner we can find upgrades over these guys the better
Kings have given mclemore 7,535 nba minutes. Has any nba team ever given that many minutes to such a terrible player? I don’t know if it’s just the loss tonight or what, but I think Ben is genuinely one of the worst players I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching the nba since the very early 80’s.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Ideally for a serious playoff run the Kings would upgrade the backup PG spot (the PG's spot on the depth chart costs so little. we can easily afford a proper backup...) and an upgrade for Troy Williams(and dare I say McLemore), and you could make the case for some sort of bruiser-5thbig-type
The thing is that Bogie is effectively our backup PG. Yogi and Frank are essentially third PGs on our squad.

Kings have given mclemore 7,535 nba minutes. Has any nba team ever given that many minutes to such a terrible player? I don’t know if it’s just the loss tonight or what, but I think Ben is genuinely one of the worst players I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching the nba since the very early 80’s.
Ben is a nice boy. He still has time to grow as an NBA player.

They need more than that. Team needs a competant 3.. Adding another PG or Big they won't do.
They Have Bagley coming back, Giles, WCS, and Joerger loves Koufas.

Kings will get next to nothing for WCS. The way he's been playing over the past month. Teams are already on notice about WCS. He's not a good player.

Hey look I'm pissed but I'm not going to waste energy freaking out. I have a calmness and confidence in this team and our future and has allowed me to level up on any potential freakout. I'm sold that this team is smart enough to learn from it's mistakes so for some reason I'm just not worried. PLAYOFFS... yes we want them. But we need to effing win... and every guy knows it. I hate the phrase productive loss but all losses feel productive at this point. Can I interest you in some severely dark purple tinted glasses? It's nice in this world.