[Game] Kings @ Nuggets - Saturday, Oct. 21 - 6 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My guest comment comes from ... Larry89.

Larry89 said:
B2B in Denver... going to be a tough gem. I forsee Zach Randolph not being as effective in Denver on a B2B. Nuggets have a much improved linup.. on paper, and are one of my sleeper teams. They have a capable big and skilled front court. Their interior and pick and roll defense, is quite suspect if you can get Jokic/chandler/ having to defend pick and roll. A good defensive set of guards.

De'Aaron Fox should be able to have a field day at the rim. Skal will have a tough time guarding Milsap. If we run pick and roll with Skal he should have at least 10 pts easily.
Reminder: Please remember this is the game thread. Tangential discussions are better served if they're in a separate thread as they often linger long after discussion of the game itself is over. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
B2B in Denver... going to be a tough game. I foresee Zach Randolph not being as effective in Denver on a B2B. Nuggets have a much improved lineup.. on paper, and are one of my sleeper teams. They have a capable big and skilled front court. Their interior and pick and roll defense, is quite suspect if you can get Jokic/chandler/ having to defend pick and roll. A good defensive set of guards.

Dearron Fox should be able to have a field day at the rim. Skal will have a tough time guarding Milsap. If we run pick and roll with Skal he should have at least 10pts easily.

Last edited:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Nuggets are the worst defensive team in the league (strange, considering their coach). Jokic is a brilliant passer but he makes Skal look like a rabid dog with his considerable lack of aggression.

But it’s Denver on a B2B so I don’t know if we can pull it off.

Nuggets are favored by 11 pts in betting spreads - O/U ~ 215pts so they're guessing a loss of approx 102-113. Seems a little steep but possible. That's a fairly nice cushion of points.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Lets see how the young guys react on the 2 nd game of b2b.......and it's in the mile high city. Might we see mason? It will be an early test on the road against a good team

I know the altitude back2back stuff doesn't go well for anyone but..

THIS STARTING LINEUP DOESN'T WORK DAVE.

I know it'll be 3-5 more games until any changes are made but just on paper it doesn't work and it's showing in the game, too congested and out of sync