[Game] Kings @ Nuggets - Saturday, Oct. 21 - 6 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am very impatient to see what Bogs can do out there. The only consolation in him not playing yet is the anticipation of what we'll see when he does. :)

Like how Vince goes out and greets the young players as they come off the court. And as I type that, I'm still freaking amazed to see VINCE CARTER in a Kings uniform.
Yes, and he keeps them engaged after made shots. Makes sure someone gets high fives or celebrations going.

I look at him and I think 'oh man, he's gotta be miserable traveling on the road b2b to Denver with a non-championship contender' then he is the first one up to get the team engaged and talking..

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The blend of vets and kids on the court is fascinating. Incredible to see the vets actually sharing their knowledge during the game.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yes, and he keeps them engaged after made shots. Makes sure someone gets high fives or celebrations going.

I look at him and I think 'oh man, he's gotta be miserable traveling on the road b2b to Denver with a non-championship contender' then he is the first one up to get the team engaged and talking..
I heard him in an interview not too long ago and I think he is genuinely thrilled to be here with the opportunity to help mold the futures of some very talented young players.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I'm not sure if Zach Should be starting.. Maybe it's time to insert Skal into the starting lineup and also have Temple instead of JJ out there as well starting

I heard him in an interview not too long ago and I think he is genuinely thrilled to be here with the opportunity to help mold the futures of some very talented young players.
I know he's old and can't move the way he used to, but he clearly still plays hard to me. He still seems excited to make a move or get a stop or hit a shot. It's clear he still loves the game and that can only be infectious coming from a 40 year old legend.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Fairly certain there are more people who have randomly stumbled into the arena than Nuggets fans at their home opener tonight.