[Game] Kings @ Lakers - 2/14/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DIE LAKER SCUM!

Okay, now that I've got that out of the way, I can continue...

but don't know what to say. I was honestly hoping Tetsujin would post another "View from the Other Side." :p

It's Los Angeles. It's Staples Center. It's the effing Lakers. Just when I think my hatred for GSW has become paramount, this game comes up and I realize the depth of my hatred for the GD Lakers knows no limits. I hated them then, I hate them now, and I will hate them forever. That's just the way it is.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#SacramentoProud

Unless tech from the previous game is removed, this game is as good as any for boogie to loosen up, play better and take another tech so he can start the important stretch after all star break with a clean slate.

I've already mentioned it in the prediction thread:

After the Hawks and Pelicans, tonight's game is actually a 3rd bird game in a way:

I just found out in Wikipedia about the a bird species called Great Bastards
which is, of course, one of the common names for the Fakers in these realms.

(I **** you not! Look for yourselves on the web page
at: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_bustard)

"The great bustard (Otis tarda) is a bird in the bustard family,
the only member of the genus Otis. It breeds in..."

upload_2017-2-14_14-55-26.png

Sure hope we can complete a set of 3 bird-plucking games... :)

Think you know better? Care to share?

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Predictions are ON for Kings game #56:
On the road vs the Great Bastards, Tuesday 2/14, 7:30pm

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off (in about 15 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Prediction game stats:

Last game's summary: View attachment 6398

Current leaderboard: View attachment 6399

The full score-sheet: View attachment 6403

A reminder to some of you, regulars: List of all predictors so far this season: And to you, prediction virgins... :D It's never too late to start...
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @Capt. Factorial, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

glassman

I'll be in the first few rows... hopefully near Joerger... haha .... finally we meet.... super Dave

4 game winning streak !!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Injury update:

Casspi and Temple are both out until after the all-star break. Lawson is listed as a "game time decision."

Tonight's officials:

Sacramento @ L.A. Lakers Bill Kennedy (#55) Dedric Taylor (#21) James Williams (#60)
Kennedy has a decent jump shot, so hopefully Barnes can fight through screens and bother him a bit. Taylor and Williams have been playing a great pick and roll game since Taylor came back from a minor hamstring injury a few weeks ago. Coach might need to tell the young guys when to switch. Good news is we've beat them before and our confidence is high. Win the mental game and we beat these guys.

Tonight's officials:

Sacramento @ L.A. Lakers Bill Kennedy (#55) Dedric Taylor (#21) James Williams (#60)
You know there's something wrong going on with the Kings and the NBA when this information actually affects the likelihood of the Kings winning the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.