[Game] Kings @ Lakers - 2/14/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Ok that foul was Cousins totally not getting back on defense just pouting on the way they side
You watch the game in an entirely different way than most people. I mean if I WANTED to point a reason why we might not be farther ahead. I would point to the 7 min of 0 scoring while cousins was on the bench. You choose to point out a play in which the guy with triple double numbers didn't get back on defense fast enough

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Casspi and Temple are both former (and current) Kings. You know we traded Casspi away in the still-lamented J.J Hickson deal. You probably remember that several years ago we signed Temple to a 10-day contract. But you probably weren't counting on my somewhat technical definition of "former".
You know... at least, when I'm being all hyper pedantic, it's for the lulz.

I believed in Ben his whole career and finally thought he was a bust after early this season. Then when I stopped believing in him he looks like he's on the right track.

He's like a symbol for the Kings team this season. :D

G

glassman

Wow Outside of his successful drive to the basket. Cousins standing around on the 3 pt line settling for jump shots is pathetic. It looks way more lazy and terrible in person...

This is when I miss Malone at least he would have been smashing 80% of that time down low.

Wow Outside of his successful drive to the basket. Cousins standing around on the 3 pt line settling for jump shots is pathetic. It looks way more lazy and terrible in person...

This is when I miss Malone at least he would have been smashing 80% of that time down low.
He's a few assists away from a triple double and we're mostly in control of this game, which could be our 4th straight win....maybe try enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.