Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince Carter says: IT'S OVA

Miami is getting to the basket at will, they can't seem to miss from 3pt range, and Mike is starting to play sloppy...... If this defensive "effort" continues, the Pistons will embarrass us on sunday.

RA rotation is horrible....

BullKing said:

Miami is getting to the basket at will, they can't seem to miss from 3pt range, and Mike is starting to play sloppy...... If this defensive "effort" continues, the Pistons will embarrass us on sunday
what do you mean ? ... we are playing good D...

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
BullKing said:

Miami is getting to the basket at will, they can't seem to miss from 3pt range, and Mike is starting to play sloppy...... If this defensive "effort" continues, the Pistons will embarrass us on sunday
Talk about premature calls! where to start...

Heuge said:
ive liked them.
You've liked them????

The starting 5 played the entire 3rd(except for Corliss who just made a token appearance). Can we see someone else to come in with some energy??? Songaila has missed numerous open looks and a few layups. Would it hurt to put Thomas in the game???

Ryle said:
You've liked them????

The starting 5 played the entire 3rd(except for Corliss who just made a token appearance). Can we see someone else to come in with some energy??? Songaila has missed numerous open looks and a few layups. Would it hurt to put Thomas in the game???
You hate them because you hate RA.
Darius is in there because he is playing very solid D. Thomas is too short. Energy has been there, outside of Peja.

Ryle said:
You've liked them????

VERY good points.

I have never seen Darius miss so many open look shots.

Ryle said:
You've liked them????

I can't believe you sometimes man. Unbelievable.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Getting ugly. Hope RA has a plan beceause -17 this late in the game makes it dam hard to steal one.... have to defend against the 3 and need to stop taking so many bad quick shots. The Kings were hagnign in there with losts of passing and taking their time, go back to what worked befeor they HAVE to shoot 3s.

mike bibby = definitely frustrated. he kicked the ball towards the rim (as if attempting a shot with his foot?) when the timeout was called. i hope he gets nothing but a fine, if any, for that one.

i'm sure the whole team is frustrated too. this has been a terrible road trip.

Andriod_KiNg said:
yea turning ugly.. Peja looked great 1st Q but is no where to be found since then...
And this is who we are building our team around.

Man, I haven't been this frustrated since Mitch Richmond was on the team!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.