Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryle said:
This whole road trip they seem to get close in the second half and then just go in the crapper....knock on wood.
Don't think they've protected the basket this well up until now though, see where that takes 'em if they can keep it up.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
HndsmCelt said:
LOL ESPN guys just called Aline Voisin "that excelent writer down there."
I almost choked when I heard that. Those guys owe me a keyboard. My soda is all over mine. :D

We don't have a chance of winning this game...no D, no rebounding, no points in the paint, no freethrows, etc.

We need Brad...i hope he returns on Sunday or it will be another loss

It just amazes me how Bibby just doesn't give a **** about playing defense. He basically ran right past Jones and gave him an open shot. You know what....if that was Tony Parker that did that Pop would have called an immediate time out and chewed his ***.....wouldn't be a bad idea right now.

Ohhhh, love the T.O. Is the crowd in Miami perpetually getting beers? Quiet for a Friday night 8:00 start time. I see empty seats, makes me jealous.

We are hanging around and not giving up, missed shots and all. Someone's gotta get hot.

BullKing said:
We don't have a chance of winning this game...no D, no rebounding, no points in the paint, no freethrows, etc.

We need Brad...i hope he returns on Sunday or it will be another loss
Dude, it's a 7 point game in the 3rd!!! :confused:

Rockmeister said:
I'm here at work. Are the Kings not using much of the clock? It seems like they pass one time and then shot and of course miss the shot.
Actually, not a lot of quick shooting tonight. Kings are, despite the numbers, protecting the paint pretty well, but their shots are not falling. Well, they're falling all over the basket but just not in the net, ARGH!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
BullKing said:
Dude, that 7 point lead was there since early in the game, whether or not Shaq was on the floor. We're not making up any ground...
Actualy when Shaq sat the Kings got it under 7 points and that was with Tag in.

Status
Not open for further replies.