Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andriod_KiNg said:
I really hope we attack the rim some, because sooner or later the JumpShots wont start to fall...
Kings tried going in.. but they got block a few time thanks to the Heats. So it's not like they're going in.

Not a bad first half. Good D but the shots aren't falling. Hopefully we can attack the rim and MAYBE get a call or two??? Hasn't worked so far though.

Ryle said:
Not a bad first half. Good D but the shots aren't falling. Hopefully we can attack the rim and MAYBE get a call or two??? Hasn't worked so far though.
I'd like to see the bigs go inside too, but Shaq can really clog, geez. Bibby's quickness is our only hope there, I think. Even Mo, with his quick feet was diverted from going in. Shaq is a monster! Good D first half, I can get along with poor offensive output (eh, for awhile) just watching them defend under the basket. Heat: 25 boards, Kings 24.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Well only down by 7 at the half... not bad. Second squad looked great! Game might be stealable IF:
1. Second half offense can create more good looks from mid to long range when Shaq is in.
2. Attack the Rack when Sahq sits
3. Gaurd Wade, the Kings should not ahve to settle for mismatches at both the 5 and the 2.
4. Run! a fast offense can take Sahq out of at leat 25% of the plays, that is what Skinner has to offer.
Create more pick and roll situations try to get Pedja Bibby and Cat more open looks.
5. Pedja needs better movement with out the ball. This is one of the things he did so well alst year and it works, he gets good looks whe he moves, standing arround waiting for the ball will not help.

i really think they should cage the fans out in games where Shaq plays...im really people can get hurt

the thing that got me is when Skinner fouled him it really slowed Shaq down...i mean he wasn't going fast enough to really carry into the 2nd row of seats...well at least you wouldn't think so...but he just kept going and going....and then its like they need a crane to pick the guy up...thank god nobody was stuck under him...

Status
Not open for further replies.