Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingsfannPDX said:
i guess he didn't care that it was going to ruin our chances for this year. i guess he thinks that since we've waited 20 years for a championship we can wait a couple more.
My god people........we made a major trade IN THE MIDDLE OF A 6 GAME ROAD TRIP!!!!

Give it a little home cooking this week and see what we have. No need to throw in the towel just yet.

albeitrue said:
GET A GRIP PEEPS!

Who here thought we had a good chance tonight?
When I looked at the schedule a few weeks ago I def though we had a chance(even if brad was hurt). Thats the whole point Atrue.

Ryle said:
My god people........we made a major trade IN THE MIDDLE OF A 6 GAME ROAD TRIP!!!!

Give it a little home cooking this week and see what we have. No need to throw in the towel just yet.
You should listen to yourself as you rip the coach for what you see as funky rotations.

I think the Kings will make the playoffs...maybe at the 5th or 6th seed

I hope so... 5th spot would be GREAT, but i think we will take 6th or 7th.

Edit: wow this is pathetic, i can't watch it anymore...i feel like i'm watching EBC streetball at Rucker Park :rolleyes:

Its strange how your perspective can change so quick. A few months ago i was thinking we would catch up with the Suns and laugh at the lakers. Now, i just hope we make the playoff because we're pretty much in the same boat as the laker.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
This is not what we have become accustomed to seeing from our Kings. But, we must give them a chance to at least practice together. We shall see. Whatever happens...

I Still Love This Team!!

albeitrue said:
GET A GRIP PEEPS!

Who here thought we had a good chance tonight? This is the HEAT, 43-16, team stable, two all-stars and SHAQ IN THE MIDDLE. We played respectable defense for much of the night and are in desperate need of some practice with the newbies. Let's get some home games & practices under our belts before we start giving up on the whole damn season. :rolleyes:
i agree we MUST make the best of our five game homestand thats coming up...i also want to hear some stories about some hard practices that the kings held :)

and to tell you the truth i was a lot less optimistic about chances tonight once i found out that B-52 wasn't suiting up :eek:

relax people relax

uh oh!

cat?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! cat we need you!!! we are already so thin on the guard spot! we cannot afford to lose you!!!!!

:(

Pacboy said:
Its strange how your perspective can change so quick. A few months ago i was thinking we would catch up with the Suns and laugh at the lakers. Now, i just hope we make the playoff because we're pretty much in the same boat as the laker.
I know. This is kinda surreal.

natedizzle said:
I am so sick of the injuries and the lack of D. This is unwatchable. Now Jerry and Grant are making excuses.
Dam ever since the trade, Grant makes me want to puke I've lost a lot of respect for Jerry too.

Pack Your Bags ....

Get ready for Dr. .. "woo-woo" .. Detroit !!!

Why are we sarcastic ..... man, I gotta find some way to accept these losses and right now the only thing that's working is HUMOR !!!!

Sorry - iheartbrad ... but, I'm a little tired of all the rationalizing, intellectualizing and minimizing on behalf of the King's current situation.

Right now ... IT SUCKS TO BE A KING'S FAN

We will know how this team really is after the homestand. If after that they are playing like they did the last 3 games then we can sound the alarms. Still to early for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.