Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evenstar said:
oh hells yah i can. but i LOVE making french toast!! YUM YUM!!!

coffee is alright, i LOVE a good cup on chai with soy milk. that or a white chocolate mocha :D

damn now i want to cook something!!!! cursed dorm rooms with no kitchens......
MMMMMmmmmmm.... white chocolate mocha's are the best. Extra white chocolate.

Evenstar, what is the name of that Indian milky dessert with the rice in it, it is soupy and sweet?

iheartBrad said:
i wish after trades teams would get an automatic week of pure practice time with their new players

isn't that an awesome idea? hehehe
I wish there was a "trade fairy" and when you were making a bad trade they could sprinkle their fairy dust and "poof" make it all go away.:D

piksi said:
And so is posting things connected to Webber in the KINGS forum

I don't know. I agree that posting whole articles or threads that are related to Webb should (unfortunately) go to the NBA forum, but I think an occasional reference or two to a player that is a such a HUGE part of the Kings (recent)history is not out of line.

piksi

Hall of Famer
love_them_kings said:
I don't know. I agree that posting whole articles or threads that are related to Webb should (unfortunately) go to the NBA forum, but I think an occasional reference or two to a player that is a such a HUGE part of the Kings (recent)history is not out of line.
OK but than do not just say 24 and 12. Give the whole line. That makes You credible.

We are Kings and have enough issues to solve and not much time for it. Webber is gone. Book is closed. He can average 50 and 20 and it has nothing to do with the Kings anymore

Its games like this that depresses me. There were stretches where I was thinking, "what the heck happened to my team". I can't wait till they get back to town; I want to say "home", but some of them don't even live here, yet.

It's been a tough stretch of games this past week.

piksi said:
OK but than do not just say 24 and 12. Give the whole line. That makes You credible.

We are Kings and have enough issues to solve and not much time for it. Webber is gone. Book is closed. He can average 50 and 20 and it has nothing to do with the Kings anymore
That is where you are wrong. It does matter to those of us that appreciated his years here.

piksi said:

well, I didn't post the stat, so I can't speak to that. But, I do like hearing it, because I value everything Webb did for this team, and love to hear about him doing well.

I think we all know Webb is gone, but losing a player like that mid season is hard, and I think many of us hope that he does well. That doesn't mean we don't support the Kings, or that we're more worried about him that our team. I looked at that stat as one bright spot in an otherwise dismal evening.

piksi said:
That is why we have NBA forum. We do not talk about Vlade and DC here either
that's not necessarily true. If we go back there are lots of posts talking about past Kings -- like "bring back Keon" or "we shouldn't have let jimmy jackson go". Gosh, these players were part of our family at one time, should we suddenly not care just because they aren't here?

piksi

Hall of Famer
love_them_kings said:
that's not necessarily true. If we go back there are lots of posts talking about past Kings -- like "bring back Keon" or "we shouldn't have let jimmy jackson go". Gosh, these players were part of our family at one time, should we suddenly not care just because they aren't here?
This is KINGS @ HEAT GAME THREAD. You can open a thread and talk about Webber.

DC and Vlade werent traded a week ago...Do you think I will be posting Webber stats every time the Kings and Sixers play a game on the same night for the rest of my time in this forum? I'll answer that for you...NO, fact is Kings were down twenty and Webb was having his best game as a Sixer yet so get over it.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
piksi said:
This is KINGS @ HEAT GAME THREAD. You can open a thread and talk about Webber.
Since the game is over you coud simply go back and remove he now missleading title and rename it more accuratly "Webber" would save some folks time and frustration.

ghost of H.S.T said:
DC and Vlade werent traded a week ago...Do you think I will be posting Webber stats every time the Kings and Sixers play a game on the same night for the rest of my time in this forum? I'll answer that for you...NO, fact is Kings were down twenty and Webb was having his best game as a Sixer yet so get over it.
no, but personally I wouldn't mind if you did it through the rest of the season!;)

ghost of H.S.T said:
Don't feel bad Ghost, Piksi busted into the last game thread to post one of Webbers bad lines, what a hypocrite.

It's alright I know im the New guy here and expect such things to be said. I live in L.A and have never had any Kings fans to relate to and only found out about this place after the Webber trade, now I'm just dealing with my post partom depression in a more outward manner. I miss the guy what can I say.

ghost of H.S.T said:
It's alright I know im the New guy here and expect such things to be said. I live in L.A and have never had any Kings fans to relate to and only found out about this place after the Webber trade, now I'm just dealing with my post partom depression in a more outward manner. I miss the guy what can I say.

you're not alone.:(

ive been watchin the Mavs Lakers game for a good 5-7 mins and i JUST noticed that Dirk cut his hair....THANK GOD!! now if he can get his lil buddy Nash to do the same I know ill feel so much better

Status
Not open for further replies.