Kings @ Heat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully we can hang with them throughout the game

was it me or did Mike say something to someone in the crowd after that one shot he made in the near corner....? If so i really hope the hecklers are out in full force tonight to really help Mike out...hehe

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Well that could ahve been a lot worse. Kings need a nice offensive rythem and permiter D and that is up to the Gaurds and Pedja to provide. Interior D can realistcly ony happen with Tag in... His little stint thus far has been noproductive BUT he did move the Heat play back out to the peremiter. Hope RA keeps him in a while.

HndsmCelt said:
You wnat him, you got him... IT'S TAG TIME!
AW, I think Shaq smiles when he sees Tag, who better to wipe off that smirk! Glad to see him step onto the court, it's been awhile.

Heard Adelman say Brad wanted to play tonight.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I kind of like this second squad... they need some practice together for sure but they have some defence, nice indie game. it's ok.

Ostertag still can fill in the middle. All points in the paint (on Heat) are Shaq's & Wade's? All others are staying outside. No waltzing so far!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Andriod_KiNg said:
Sigh.. why do you guys want Ostertag in agian ?
1. Fills the paint (when he gets there)
2. Blocks/alters shots (when he gets there)
3. Rebounds

That being said I have no idea why Adelman started Skinner against Shaq then put Tag in once Shaq sat... makes no sense to me.

Good foul on Shaq.

I like how the Kings are playing...a few miss Js and thanks to some Heats blocks. :/ But other than that, I like the effort they are putting out there. Way better ball movement than the last few games. I can tell they've been practicing.

GO KINGS!

HndsmCelt said:
1. Fills the paint (when he gets there)
2. Blocks/alters shots (when he gets there)
3. Rebounds

That being said I have no idea why Adelman started Skinner against Shaq then put Tag in once Shaq sat... makes no sense to me.
Tag hasn't had much playing time, maybe that's the reason.

We're staying close and not letting any major runs happen. Course, we're not creating any major runs either...could use a good passer on the floor. Can't wait til they get a couple of good practices in, think it will really make a diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.