Kings @ Chicago Game Thread 12/21, 5p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Here's been my Kings night.

1: Watch Kings, only to see them fall down by 20 quite quickly.
2: Turn to Pawn Stars to brighten my night.
3: Switch back to Kings to see they are still losing by a huge margin, then switch back to the Pawn Stars.
4: Tune into Brick's grades expecting to see the carnage of F's, only to see
Holy ****! :eek:
And last,
5: Watch the second half of the replay to watch the best Kings moment in YEARS!!!

To those who actually watched live, I envy you!!!
Im still psyched after seeing the replay!
This team is awesome!

Keep the pics coming i'm loving every single one of those.
I love to find really cool Kings pics after the games. If they're really good ones I save them - and occasionally put them up here. For example, the one I had here last game was victory celebration of Tyreke running towards Donte and tonight similar. Both those are from Yahoo Sports. The other one tonight was on Chicago Tribune website and I can add this description on a night of celebration just for the heck of it...

From L-R:

1) Joe Nolan (Clapping like he's seen it all a thousand times before - hey Joe this was historic!)
2) John "The Mac Truck" Brockman (MAN of the night gets down with teammates!)
3) Scott May (Ok, I'm still here, remember me?)
4) Omri Casspi (Hey, this NBA thing is really COOL!)
5) Beno Udrih (Fist pumpin' Tasmania Slovenian!)
6) Spencer Hawes (Consistent on the road rebel yell - same exact expression last night after win in Milwaukee)
7) Francisco Garcia (All smiles, can't wait to get back and join all the fun)
8) Kevin Martin (Ditto, from Kmart)
9) Leonard "Truck" Robinson (Both arms raised high, but obscured in pic behind dazed and confused D. Rose)
10) Coach Westphal (being hugged by Mario Ellie)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I love to find really cool Kings pics after the games. If they're really good ones I save them - and occasionally put them up here. For example, the one I had here last game was victory celebration of Tyreke running towards Donte and tonight similar. Both those are from Yahoo Sports. The other one tonight was on Chicago Tribune website and I can add this description on a night of celebration just for the heck of it...

From L-R:

1) Joe Nolan (Clapping like he's seen it all a thousand times before - hey Joe this was historic!)
2) John "The Mac Truck" Brockman (MAN of the night gets down with teammates!)
3) Scott May (Ok, I'm still here, remember me?)
4) Omri Casspi (Hey, this NBA thing is really COOL!)
5) Beno Udrih (Fist pumpin' Tasmania Slovenian!)
6) Spencer Hawes (Consistent on the road rebel yell - same exact expression last night after win in Milwaukee)
7) Francisco Garcia (All smiles, can't wait to get back and join all the fun)
8) Kevin Martin (Ditto, from Kmart)
9) Leonard "Truck" Robinson (Both arms raised high, but obscured in pic behind dazed and confused D. Rose)
10) Coach Westphal (being hugged by Mario Ellie)
You need to post a link back to the site where you found the picture for proper attribution purposes.

Thanks.

You need to post a link back to the site where you found the picture for proper attribution purposes.

Thanks.
I understand but it becomes hard sometimes and here's why. Yahoo Sports last night had Tyreke Milwaukee victory celebration photo with its "Getty" credit. I assume that means Yahoo has a relationship with Getty but later (like 15 mins later) saw exact same photo all over web with no credit to Getty or Yahoo. I posted it here after seeing it all over the place. And I'm talking on all kinds of outlets, NBC Sports, major newspaper sites, including the Bee, and elsewhere. I think it's open source unless photo is tagged with a copyright, watermark or some other ID. I'm all for giving credit but not to the point of being a kill joy which I not accusing you of being. Now I'll go find the links if I can and pics still up...

http://sports.yahoo.com/

This pic will likely disappear pretty soon on Yahoo Sports

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...i-chicago-bulls-photos,0,7284238.photogallery

Just one of a bunch of Bulls-Kings pics from this "historic" game or "choke" in ChiTown as they're putting it

Last edited:
So...I was reading some other NBA forums to check fan reaction to the game, and one of the replies was:

RaininThrees said:
Tonight was like some crazy sports reality TV.

"The Amazing Race (to the Unemployment Line with Jim Zorn and Vinny Del Negro)"
I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
Is it just me or was Tyreke doing some weird crotch-grab dance after his rainbow 2 pointer? BTW I rather liked Tyreke as a SF (with Beno and Udoka) especially when the Bulls just put Kirk Hinrich on him 1 on 1.

Is it just me or was Tyreke doing some weird crotch-grab dance after his rainbow 2 pointer? BTW I rather liked Tyreke as a SF (with Beno and Udoka) especially when the Bulls just put Kirk Hinrich on him 1 on 1.
Lucky for us Beno doesn't need the ball to be a PG. But I agreed that Evans/Beno combo is doing well.

This is a classic.

Reading all the frustration and disappointment all the way up to page 13 and still frustration exist until page 16. After that is was all HOLY #$%^...

Pretty much sum up how I feel when watching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.