Clippers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Peja become Kyle Korver? 6 of his 8 attempts are threes so far in this game...is he just that uninvolved in the offense, or are the Clippers making a concerted effort to ensure that someone else beats them?

Entity

Hall of Famer
Mobley is like a quiete assasian isn't he. He is quite for 2 or 3 min then all of sudden 2 or 3 quick baskets then back to silent again. he is tied with Bibby in points with 16 on 2 less shots. I just wish he could rebound like MO

HndsmCelt said:
Yao, in a bit of delayed revenge, goes off for 27 and 22 boards against Amare (of course Amare had 31 and 10). Let's hope that the sleeping giant that is Yao hasn't been awakened...bad enough that TMac has been scorching of late.

Kings building a nice little lead on hot shooting in this third quarter.

Darius out for KT.

Entity

Hall of Famer
these are the games where i wish now that Adelman HAS the depth we so desperately wanted he should use it. Peja is off tonight thats clear sooo take him out Put Corlis in. that should be the luxury we have with all 5 of our starters go with the hot hand Rick win the freaking game with authority. If Mobley is off go with Mo, Daruis off go with Kenny, Brad is off go with Brian. That is why you have depth. You don't just leave a guy out there going 2-15 we traded that guy away. HAHA

Entity said:
these are the games where i wish now that Adelman HAS the depth we so desperately wanted he should use it. Peja is off tonight thats clear sooo take him out Put Corlis in. that should be the luxury we have with all 5 of our starters go with the hot hand Rick win the freaking game with authority. If Mobley is off go with Mo, Daruis off go with Kenny, Brad is off go with Brian. That is why you have depth. You don't just leave a guy out there going 2-15 we traded that guy away. HAHA
Few coaches will sit a star on a bad night during the regular season, you want to show confidence and good palyers will shoot theri way out of a slump.

I just want to see AV figure out a way to blame Peja's lack of involvement on CWebb now. He's fourth in attempts on the team right now...that's just ridiculous (or at least I would have thought so).

Rebraca is owning the Kings? Good to see that the trade didn't take away a scrub's ability to have a career night against the Kings.

Entity

Hall of Famer
4cwebb said:
I just want to see AV figure out a way to blame Peja's lack of involvement on CWebb now. He's fourth in attempts on the team right now...that's just ridiculous (or at least I would have thought so).

Rebraca is owning the Kings? Good to see that the trade didn't take away a scrub's ability to have a career night against the Kings.
We thought Peja wanted to leave because Vlade did. MAYBE he really really liked Chris and is rebeling against the Kings Organization for trading Webber.

What happened there at the end of the 3rd? I just can't get the feel from listening to the radio. 16 - 4 run by the Clippers to end the 4th.

Pedaj missing 7 of 9... normaly you would want to see a player who is struggleing like this take the ball inside to help get his game going, but Pedja actualy seems to miss more lay ups than 3 pointers.

Wow, I'm suprised that MO hasnt seen much time. He's played great the last few games, only 12 mins so far. Kings have been outrebounded, with brand sitting on the bench for most of the time.. ughghgghgg.

Status
Not open for further replies.