Clippers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
4cwebb said:
I'd argue that there's really only been one "Dream Team"...the rest of the iterations were pretenders at best.
Looking at the names ...

Fact is USA is neither world champion nor olympic champion.

tied game 100-100

fans into the game

darn..Kaman scored though.

COme on Kings!!! 5 MINS!!!

YES!! Bibby ties the game again. :D

timeout !!! 5 mins left

GO KINGS!! COME ON!!!

Entity

Hall of Famer
there would be no justification to sit Corlis now. And we have to bring Skinner back in at some point. Peja has to go. I know the whole starters thing but come on its either you want to win or you don't and this guy simply does not have it TONIGHT. Maybe he will put up 30 agaisnt the Rockets.

piksi said:
Looking at the names ...

Fact is USA is neither world champion nor olympic champion.
No skin off my back...you won't find me barking about pride in USA basketball when it's turned into a form that is unsuccessful. Larry Brown and that team deserved to lose in the Olympics. Didn't bother me in the least. But there's no need to dishonor the true Dream Team by use of that term in reference to the teams that USA fields these days.

Kings need to play more aggresive....cause Clippers are in the penalty! Clippers only have 1 team foul!

OOOhhhh..and now Clippers only have 1 timeout!! Good D on Kings right here. STILL 5 MINS LEFT.

Heuge said:
conversely kaman should not be guarding Corliss
Fair enough...tough bet on who I'd pick if it were just a basket trading festival between those two.

Good defense by Peja knocking the ball away from Maggette on the double team -- Clippers with only one timeout left for the remaining 4 minutes. Tie game at 102 (nice defense from both teams, btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.