Clippers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings look good offensively, cept for Peja.. 3 points??? 3??? D looks bad. Hope they can really step up the D, say only give up 35 points or something?? :D

piksi

Hall of Famer
I was kinda wondering wheather Pedja plans to contribute tonight and if that is whe case when can an average fan expect that to happen? Even approximate time would do it.

well good game so far...for the entertainment stand point...the fans are definetly getting their money's worth

we have to step up the D just a tad more...but im liking our efforts...and the ball movement is nice to see (practice can do wonders) and yes our bench came to play tonight...Mike too

keep it up boys! GO KINGS!!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Beter second quarter, offense looks great (GO Bench!) but the Kings Defense escpialy on the perimeter needs to get MORE agressive and force bad shots, challange the jumpers and just be pesky in general.

Another big night for Skinner, at some point I may have to accept taht he can consistatly block, board and brutalize in the paint EVERY night. If so this IS the guy we want to see in the starting line up with Brad down the streach.

Entity

Hall of Famer
yeah i am still waiting for Peja just to take over the team now that Webber (the man that was holding him back) is gone. pfft

mazzystar said:
I really hope this isnt a recurring thing with Peja... Kings need him to score more than what he's been scoring this last week.
What is problematic is his lack of movement away from the ball. Last year one of the things that Pedja did extreemly well but once agin he can be seen at the top of the TV screen jsut standing there waiting for the paly to come to him. Maybe that is the way the plays are desinged... but I doubt it.

It's prety simple.... move get open, get quck catch and realaeses and sptread the floor.

piksi

Hall of Famer
So far Wolves won and Mavs won too. (on the road)

Not exactly a great night for us so far.

we need to win our game and the rest does not matter

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Andriod_KiNg said:
No... because we just traded Webber away for Peja to be here and lead the team...
I think Bibby is settling nicely into that role.

Second half may well be decided by which silent star -- Elton or Peja, gets going first.

Entity

Hall of Famer
piksi said:

Pheonix is down by 11 with 6 min left in game. a few more losses by them and some win streaks by us and those 2 games we have against them the last week of the season could be interesting.

piksi

Hall of Famer
piksi said:

Looks like Rockets, Grizzlies and Sonics might follow them
:(

what a nightmare

and the Rockets have quite the week...started by beating Dallas and then they beat Seattle and now they are on their way to beating Phoenix....they are knocking the big dogs out one by one

Entity

Hall of Famer
i have noticed that Pheonix simply cannot play if they are missing one of their starting 5. That is not good for them. We of all teams know you could lose one of your starters before or during the playoffs. All 5 of the Suns starters average right at 40 min a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.