Clippers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HndsmCelt said:
Dude as a loyal Kings fan it is your duty to put a florist into the speed dial on your phone!
LOL No kidding and tonights was a doozie, I had to call friends for advice. After the Thomas TO I thought we were doomed and the JINX would continue.

^mmm and with Brad hopefully back and better ::crosses fingers:: and at home...it should be a great game...hopefully we end the game with more points however

HOLY CRAP the Bulls are like a wrecking ball against the Western Conference....good for them!

Seattle lost what 3 in a row now...after their loss to the Rockets the had a long intense practice in which FDF got kicked out of for arguing an offensive foul call...him and Nate McMillan got into a heated exchange and he was kicked out...Nate said he was gonna be there...but didn't know how much he was gonna play...lol...:p and i don't know how many minutes he ended up playing...

^ya know it wasn't...but i really really wanted them to kick the crap out the Suns and they did....

the Suns are on top of my **** list this year...::shrugs::...i want them to lose at all costs

Status
Not open for further replies.