Clippers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartBrad said:
and the Rockets have quite the week...started by beating Dallas and then they beat Seattle and now they are on their way to beating Phoenix....they are knocking the big dogs out one by one
First Kings need to worry about winning tonight...

Then hopefully stop the Rockets!!! NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!

piksi

Hall of Famer
Entity said:
piksi that 13-3 record we have when Peja leads the team in scoring kinda loses its luster when it stays the same for a month.
still not over Webber trade - aren't You

must suck being wrong

Entity

Hall of Famer
piksi that 13-3 record we have when Peja leads the team in scoring kinda loses its luster when it stays the same for a month.

this is not deja`vu its just the last time i said it as soon as i hit post reply he hit that 3.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Entity said:
no I am fully over it. I love this new team I was just expecting alot more from Peja as were you.
Well, I started that stat when the season started and I am going to stick with it no matter how irrelevant or pathetic it becomes.

Pedja - well, effort is there but rythm is not. As long as we still manage to win - it is buying him more time - but in the long run - he needs to give more.

I really think that Skinner is making a good case for the starting PF job when Brad comes back...

And it's official -- Houston spanks the Suns in Phoenix by 20 (scoring 127).

piksi said:
Pedja - well, effort is there but rythm is not. As long as we still manage to win - it is buying him more time - but in the long run - he needs to give more.
Effort is what is missing and therefore he has no abaility to get rythme.
Hey, but at least its not being blamed on Webb.

Status
Not open for further replies.