Welcome Nocioni!

We needed a banger/hustler/rebounder out there and you can bring those traits to this team. I Want to see hard fouls, Diving for loose balls, and no **** being taken! you have an oppurtunity here to become a fan favourite,.. I think you can fit in nicely beside Kmart and Garcia, Welcome to the team buddy. Good Luck

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
lets hope he has a team game and defense.
Team game yes, defense no.

I actually like Noc, have for years. Tough scrappy guy (who flops pathetically, which must endear him to Perie). Can play off the ball too so we can feature Kevin...which is just more foolishness, but hey, its a foolish day. But that contract is horrid, and he's too old for what we are doing now. In a better economy I would hope he might be moveable here this summer -- he's the sort of guy who could slip in pretty easily onto a contender. But with half the league running scared of any bad contract, we might be stuck with it.

Ola Chapu!

Andres, you and Francisco Garcia speak same language (Spanish, although I think you speak Italian too) and it seems you also speak the language of toughness, diving for balls, getting down and dirty with occasional legal hard foul and more. Go for it with that hard play and attitude in Sac-town and you'll become an item here or even more. We have so few scrappy players we need your intensity - for as long as you wear a Kings uniform. WELCOME!!

Bulls fans call him a foul magnet. One with heart and hustle. In fact, they say he has no B Ball IQ and just plays with his heart on his sleeve. Totally a departure for petrie.

I like it.

Bulls fans call him a foul magnet. One with heart and hustle. In fact, they say he has no B Ball IQ and just plays with his heart on his sleeve. Totally a departure for petrie.

I like it.
yah reading the Bulls forums, everyone seems very sad that hes going. The guy was really loved there..One dude even made a
whitney houston " I will always love you " video for him.. lol
We needed an Enforcer and we got one with Nocioni.
Can't wait to see him lace em up for the Kings.:)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
#5 ANDRES NOCIONI, Sacramento Kings (HoopsHype.com)

Position:
SF
Born: 11/30/79
Height:
6-7 / 2,01
Weight: 225 lbs. / 102,1 kg.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Very strong, athletic and aggressive... Tough defensive player... Plays dirty sometimes... Good rebounder... Average offensive player... Good mid-range shot... Has developed into a threat from beyond the arc.
[/FONT]

http://hoopshype.com/players/andres_nocioni.htm

Last edited:
Martin is flawed defensively so I always wish we get good a scrappy SF forward alongside him. I've been suggesting to get Marion, M. Williams, G. Wallace or even an Artest comeback during the 2009 FA. But Petrie pulled this earlier than I thought. Nocioni is the same scrappy SF we need to play alongside Kevin while Greene learns to grow. His a cheaper Marion, Artest with less mental issues, a less injury prone Gdub and a scrappier M. Williams. His a better forward than Salmons, who was really a guard. His contract is only a year longer than Salmons and his a hero in Argentina.

Bienvenido Andres!

I wish you will shine again but in a Kings uniform and defy those who bash on your acquisition.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome! All we ask is that you give us you heart and intensity on the court. We need an inside enforcer, so best of luck here.

At first I was kinda on the fence with this trade, but the more I think about it the more I realize it was probably neccessary. At least we got some talent in return for talent this time instead of just a bunch of expiring fillers like usual. I have to admit ive liked Nocioni for a while and wouldn't be so against keeping him around and resigning him if he wasn't already 29...by the time we are good again he will already be at least 32 or 33 and way out of his prime. But i'm gonna enjoy him while he is here.

he brings that tough nosed attitude.. on and off the bench... we all know garcia plays his heart out... but with this guy alongside him we just got a lot tougher. (by that i mean we now have a mean streak)

yes hes going to be a fan favorite i have a good feeling about it.....

top 5 picks next year with houstons first rounder...

now we get a REAL COACH

Welcome! All we ask is that you give us you heart and intensity on the court. We need an inside enforcer, so best of luck here.
...and catch the ball when it's thrown to you, don't be a crybaby, save the drama for your mama, and don't jack up 3's. Otherwise, yeah...what SHE said! :D

Welcome!!

Last edited: