Pedja Is Injured!!!!!

okay have you ever had that feeling where something bad was going to happen, you just didnt know what, yeah well i got that feeling tonight. See i believe that signs are everywhere of what is going to happen you just have to find them, well today i think i found the sign, lol. i know it sounds really stupid, but serisously i found the sign. okay i have two beta fish, one is named bibby and the other is named peja. when i woke up this morning both fish were fine and then when i came home from school, i went up in my bedroom and found peja, the fish dead. :eek: I then got this weird feeling that something bad was going to happen. So as i sat there watching the game first 2 minutes of the game i told my bro that something bad was going to happen to peja. and naturally with his great start my bro told me i was crazy, which i also began to think, cause serisouly the guy was on FIRE. then all of a sudden the strained left groin happened. My bro started laughing cause i had said something bad was going to happen and it did. It was just really weird. I thought i would share the story with you guys, cause its really bothering me, lol. i really do think that there must be an ancient burial ground under arco cause serisouly we have the worst luck in the world. I hope its nothing really serious cause we definetly need peja for the playoffs. omg i dont even want to think what it would be like if peja would be out. i think ever kings fan would die, lol. Oh Man.... :eek:

mikebibby1034 said:
okay have you ever had that feeling where something bad was going to happen, you just didnt know what, yeah well i got that feeling tonight. See i believe that signs are everywhere of what is going to happen you just have to find them, well today i think i found the sign, lol. i know it sounds really stupid, but serisously i found the sign. okay i have two beta fish, one is named bibby and the other is named peja. when i woke up this morning both fish were fine and then when i came home from school, i went up in my bedroom and found peja, the fish dead. :eek: I then got this weird feeling that something bad was going to happen. So as i sat there watching the game first 2 minutes of the game i told my bro that something bad was going to happen to peja. and naturally with his great start my bro told me i was crazy, which i also began to think, cause serisouly the guy was on FIRE. then all of a sudden the strained left groin happened. My bro started laughing cause i had said something bad was going to happen and it did. It was just really weird. I thought i would share the story with you guys, cause its really bothering me, lol. i really do think that there must be an ancient burial ground under arco cause serisouly we have the worst luck in the world. I hope its nothing really serious cause we definetly need peja for the playoffs. omg i dont even want to think what it would be like if peja would be out. i think ever kings fan would die, lol. Oh Man.... :eek:
Hun, you should have warned us...

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
mikebibby1034 said:
And who told you it was ok to raise and experiment with Voodoo fish? This is clearly YOUR fault!

(JK) ;)

lol yeah i know i probably should have said something. i just wished i could have warned him. God i hate when im right expecially this time. its all about the Voodoo fish, lol ;)

MBgirl10 said:
Actually we already caught a "break" this year...I know not funny but I have to find some way to raise my spirts!
You just have to believe that all this bad luck will get repaid in full sometime in the future, like the Red Sox beating the Yankee after being down 0-3.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Pedja fanatics please hear me out. Although Pedja has been awsome latley and is a vital part of the Kings offense, there is another way to look at his injury. If there is one position the Kings are over stocked on it's SF. So while Pedja is recovering the spot will be in the good hands of Kenny Thomas and Big Nasty. The Team woud be in much worse shap were they to loose either Skinner or Bibby at this point. I hope the strain is minor and Pedja will be in great shape for round oneeven if he has to sit out the first few games. The Kings may slip to 6th and that may not be that bad if it means drawing Seatle. In short THIS SUX but it COULD be worse. Nothing is over yet.

Grant said during the second half that Peja is out all week. He also said Peja had a "stroined grain" twice in a row before he got it right with "strained groin". Even Jerry said it was the first time in the 30 years they had worked together that Grant had mis-spoken a word. Even though a Peja injury is no joke, I had to laugh.

It couldn't have come at a worse time! He had been playing great lately. Stroking J's with ease. Even showin a little hustle. Just look at the change in attitude about him on the MB. I hope he doesn't let this shake his confidence when he gets back! WE NEED YA PEJA!

Elston Turner said at Halftime that Pedja is going to be out UNTIL THE PLAYOFFS. He has a LIGHT STrain Groin. They don't want to take any chances so they are planning to not play Pedja until the POs so he can heal.

GET WELL SOON, PEDJA!!!!!!!!!

This mite gross you out, but a while back we had a runner at our high school with the same injury... but he didnt want to quit working out , so he put ice on it and wraped it around with some tape... after a day of lifting, he felt a pain in that area, when they took it off.. they found that his skin was missing due to the ice in the area... you could see all the way to the bone... it was disgusting...