Official 2009 Nba Draft Thread

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
It would be much easier to move if they had slumping sales and a losing team which I suspect will be the case for a long long time with these owners/front office running things.
Because they have paid for study after study trying to figure out how to stay? Because they have repeatedly reiterated their desire to stay and refuse to discuss moving? Because they have the NBA itself trying to find a way to keep them here? Because they have kicked so much $$$ into the community?

The moving discussion stops here and now in this thread as it is way OT. That is a topic for another thread if you want to discuss it more.

It might not be popular but I would love to see us pick up Taj Gibson. He's a little under sized but he will get dirty on defense and on the boards. I don't think his post offense is going carry over to the next level but he has some skills on offense as well.

So if we land Teague or Holiday could we go with a line-up of?:

PG: Teague/Holiday
#2-#3: Evans, Martin
#4: JT
#5 Hawes

Just a thought (and maybe a dumb one at that).

So if we land Teague or Holiday could we go with a line-up of?:

PG: Teague/Holiday
#2-#3: Evans, Martin
#4: JT
#5 Hawes

Just a thought (and maybe a dumb one at that).
Evans will start at the point. Teague would be great in a Ben Gordon role. Instant offense at either guard spot off the bench.

hmm, lets see ..

The only team left besides us that I see taking a PG is Portland, and they really like Claver and Casspi .. I think we might just get Teague, Lawson or Maynor here ..

But we didn't work out any of these guys, and if my history is correct after Gerald Wallace Petrie never picked a guy who didn't work out for us.....

P.S. WTF T-Wolves they have to trade at least one PG