Nice game by M's

It's nice to see the Monarchs win a tight ballgame. Bek played well tonight and I think it was a nice collective team effort. everyone made nice key plays down the stretch. Welcome back to Haynie for that nice long two which started that run. hopefully she'll gain confidence and make good contributions to the team.

Interesting quote from Tamika Catchings:
"It's very disappointing because not everyone came ready to play 100 percent tonight and it showed,'' Catchings said. "We weren't overlooking them, our motto all year has been one game at a time. Sacramento is probably one of the best worst-record teams in the league.''

The team definitely showed a bit more spring in their step. They sometimes have a tendency to play to the level of their opponent. And I thought they would do that, then run out of gas in the 3rd and be done. I'm so glad they sucked it up and kept going.

Also interesting, the only 3 made by the Monarchs was Ticha.....:rolleyes:

Indiana Loses in Arco AGAIN!!

It is weird on how the Fever regularly lose at Arco even when they are the best team in the league and the Monarchs are the worst.

2009 - MONARCHS 67, Fever 62
2008 - MONARCHS, 70, Fever 62
2007 - MONARCHS 60, Fever 50
2006 - MONARCHS 82, Fever 61
2005 - MONARCHS 65, Fever 51
2004 - MONARCHS 71, Fever 62

Wasn't that TP21's first 3 of the season? Well it came at a great time! I just luv when the Defense just left her open & she hit the clutch shot. Arco went crazy!

Hope ''Yo'' was proud of the white line Defense;)

Great team win & when D-Walk gets mad, Monarchs play with so much passion.

When D-Walk gets mad, Monarchs play with so much passion.
When D-Walk gets mad, she plays like an idiot!:mad: She at times can get flat out of control. Once she got poked in the eye inadvertantly mind you, she got a technical, Whiz got a technical (that is two points) she committed at least two blatant turnovers with terrible passes, on top of blowing a sure layup, and a possible AND ONE on a ticky tack foul on Indiana.

I love her to death, BUT WHAT A FRIGGIN DRAMA QUEEN.:eek: If the Monarchs would have lost that game, i would have held her mostly responsible.