[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (TDOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude12

Hall of Famer
2 trades agreed to on this first day of the open trade window

Schroeder to the Fakers for Green and first
Brown to the Nets for Musa and a second rounder

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Harden wants a ring and I don't blame him but I would applaud Houston for not giving in to his desired destination in Brooklyn since they lack the necessary assets to trade in return so I guess let the NBA off season officially begin.

The New York Knicks are moving up in Wednesday’s NBA draft, acquiring the Utah Jazz’s pick at No. 23 in exchange for the No. 27 and No. 38 selections, sources told ESPN. The Knicks will now hold the No. 8 and No. 23 picks in Wednesday’s draft, the first for the team under new president of basketball operations Leon Rose. – via Adrian Wojnarowski @ ESPN

This is a reason to stock up on second round picks. You can draft a diamond in the rough, draft and stash, or just use it to trade up.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The New York Knicks are moving up in Wednesday’s NBA draft, acquiring the Utah Jazz’s pick at No. 23 in exchange for the No. 27 and No. 38 selections, sources told ESPN. The Knicks will now hold the No. 8 and No. 23 picks in Wednesday’s draft, the first for the team under new president of basketball operations Leon Rose. – via Adrian Wojnarowski @ ESPN

This is a reason to stock up on second round picks. You can draft a diamond in the rough, draft and stash, or just use it to trade up.
#HereWeVanja

WCS is a moron... unless he expects bigger bucks in china, idk. europe, not so likely, defenseless C's doesn't last long, unless they are able to put 30 points every evening...
now this reminded me of stauskas, he got fired in spain, because of a meh numbers and hield-ish mistakes in the last 4 minutes of a single match... think it was playoffs...

now, if karnišovas gives WCJ for free, he should be fired straight away. I mean trading 4th pick for a 2nd pick on this draft with WCJ included in equation... mind-blowing...
ok, maybe his medical records suggested this, but still...

Sam Presti is accumulating picks like there's no tomorrow.

A first and second rounder added to the warchest for taking on Horford's contact, and rumours that he's trading Gallinari to Dallas for the 18th pick. That's on top of all the other picks they have. The man knows how to stockpile assets for a rebuild.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Sounds like Klay’s legs went full Boogie. His “good” leg wasn’t ready to make up for the still weak/recovering leg and went boom.

anyways, here’s Buddy Hield for Wiggins and #2.

Just heard about this. I’m no Warriors fan, but I was looking forward to GSW getting back to full health this season because they’d put an end to this LAL nonsense.

Oh well. Brooklyn should be a better team than LAL and I still think LAC are too. LBJ simply got lucky in the bubble format that several teams were down and out w/ injuries and the Clips got upset by DEN.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Warriors weren’t taking down LA. The Splash Brothers are nice and all, but the corpse of Draymond Green and Andrew Wiggins isn’t going to fill the massive KD sized void left in their heart. They’ll be a playoff team, but they’re not the same team at all.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The Warriors have three Max contracts doled out to the corpse of Draymond Green, Legless Klay Thompson, and Andrew Wiggins. That’s not great.

Steph’s going to hurt his back trying to carry this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.